Unity Live a Battle [v0.24] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
Live a battle version 0.44 zip.

The update includes:

-Fixed minor bugs-
Added SE when restrained (voice is not yet)
-Adjusted and fixed optional volume related. Adjusting the default volume and adjusting
the skin weight of Takuma.

Note: Delete live a battle backup file folder . Sorry forgot to do so :FacePalm:.

Please support the offical release.
thank you for the upload

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
there's a tiny problem with the ai, each time the ai grabs the strap on, the ai glitches and grapples, but doesnt do anything??

EDIT: nevermind, the AI just breaks after about 30 seconds lol

Reactions: CeLioCiBR
Jan 21, 2020
For a proof of concept it seems pretty neat, hopefully they work on the AI a lot more.
I know it's far fetched but online PvP would be quite stellar.

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Live a battle version 0.45 zip.

The update includes:

1- New H move.:love:
2- Fixing bugs.
3- Adjusting the positions of male characters during H moves.

Note: I deleted the back up folder this time ;).

lirchan

Jan 28, 2018
how does player 2 select character? player one selects character then costume, then all controls stop working except s, which deselects player 1's character (have literally tries pressing every key)

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Guys, anyone know where the save file is ? or where the game save the settings.. ?

Tried regedit but just found old configs..

Well, i want to change the resolution.
The game is running at 2160p..

maybe it's because of my desktop resolution.

Anyway, the game don't seems to have voice in the last update.. it's only me ?

the characters don't have voice, but i can hear kick and punchs. The grappling sound and the announcer voice.

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
So the new update is here, except the A.I. still isn't fixed, they still break after a couple of seconds (grapple but dont do anything)

Colortrigger

Dec 6, 2017
I honestly hope he adds the new animations to the gallery mode soon. Kinda obnoxious that if I wanna see the animations, I have to set them up in the VS. mode. And on top of that, if I wanna see the characters fully disrobed, I have to beat each character up manually, and they'll still have their boots on anyway. Feelsbad.

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Live a battle version 0.46 zip.

The update includes:

1-Backbreaker technique .
2-Romero Special technique .
3-Adjusting the behavior of Ai when guarding.
4-Fixed minor bugs.

nmiki

Sep 5, 2017
How to play this(keyboard)? The X key is grapple. I found out that you can X+X+A, but then what? What are the moves and what are the keys used?

freeko

May 15, 2019
Pretty sure a new demo thing came out yesterday for this. Costume color changes and I think AI changes were the bulk of the update.

Persona_Chaos

Jul 19, 2020
Having problems with the AI, just grabbing me and doesn't do anything... Or when I am knocked down the AI doesn't move too the area's they are suppose for the circles to the moves... SIGHS. It's fun but wished the AI was fixed.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes