Unity Live a Battle [v0.24] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

freeko

May 15, 2019
Nothing relevant was added. Basically a new hairstyle (aka being called a new character but, bleh) as well as a few extra color options to clothing. Skipping this update as nothing of value was added to the game.

Reactions: zr1dex

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
I wanted to get the newest update for the game but did not find something worth while. Mostly buying the same clothes u had before and no new moves added so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zr1dex

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
Today, I'm solving the problem that the opponent rattles when I grab the opponent by this wall.
This occurs because when you grab it, you are trying to move to the position where you grabbed it, but if you move to that position, you cannot go there due to wall judgment.
So I plan to deal with it by adjusting the position of the side I grabbed.
Looking for what to do with that method

it appeared he have alot of work to fix bugs.

Funny thing that grab not working in this version and work very well in demo version in DLsite.....without glitch.

Well any way this game will released in late Oct. according to developer.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

iGamer568

Sep 4, 2017
v0.52

Changelog from v0.49
- Added two Characters
(Misa from LAB Still Alive and Some fat dude)
- New animations for Laying Side Face-up grabs
- New facial animations for attacker when doing grab attacks/H attacks

Enjoy the new chars!

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Still broken on grabbing moves kek-
Yeah sadly, i really don´t get how his focus is adding content, instead of making it work in the first place, you can add 100+ Chars, moves etc.

That´s cool and all, but it does absolutly nothing if the Ai isn´t working -.-

Surely the AI will work on the final Release, question is will it work any sooner then that xD

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah sadly, i really don´t get how his focus is adding content, instead of making it work in the first place, you can add 100+ Chars, moves etc.

That´s cool and all, but it does absolutly nothing if the Ai isn´t working -.-

Surely the AI will work on the final Release, question is will it work any sooner then that xD
yeah the game isn't playable with this bug :(

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
that ver. is not what he doing it right now. what i mean is that his progress is more updated than ver. 52.

you can check what he done it so far from his twitter

and you can check his site if you can get his latest ver.

by the way i'm not say that ver.52 is bad but somehow is acceptable for now( Thanks iGamer568 for your upload)

iGamer568

Sep 4, 2017
that ver. is not what he doing it right now. what i mean is that his progress is more updated than ver. 52.

you can check what he done it so far from his twitter

and you can check his site if you can get his latest ver.

by the way i'm not say that ver.52 is bad but somehow is acceptable for now( Thanks iGamer568 for your upload)
Yeah... from what I can tell, he's trying to go for a lot more features after 0.52, I think he just wanted to polish it up before moving onto the added features like H ticket cards (H moves addition to submissions), Gallery pass, Vibrator device and a new map.

I think currently he's trying to finish fixing up on gallery mode. I'm excited to see it when it's out.

Though I'm still waiting for the kiss move to be added, better yet the ear licking from breast smother. Wonder when that'll be added xD

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018

After finishing the gallery mode, we are strengthening AI this time.
It's especially difficult to grasp.
Go to a position where you can grab it closer and grab it securely.
The processing when I failed to grasp it has improved considerably for the time being.
he twitted an hour ago.

That's all for today
Anyway, the grip pattern is derived, so it is difficult to let AI judge.
The difficulty level is basically weighted for each action to make the movement a little lighter, and when restrained, there is a waiting time to go to the next animation pattern.

it's seem he suffering from AI when he programing using Unity the updated version.:FacePalm:

freeko

May 15, 2019
AI loops in Unity are already difficult. I can only speculate and guess as to what the problem is, but my guess is that there is something happening that interrupts the AI and there is no call for resetting the AI back to a useable state once that interrupt occurs.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes