4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
how can i make Megan to visit Stan?
Stan is the Dad of her friend right? I haven't done it yet so im not sure if the progress allows you to do that yet but to get more friendly with him you buy beer at the store and drink with him a few times and it'll bring up the conversation on what he thinks about certain girls, from there it should get you on that path if the content is available and you have the sharing option checked.

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Any help will be appreciated. I'm stuck at LV 6 done and now I it says corruption 600+ and lust 90+. Any help will help. Thanks in advance.

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Stan is the Dad of her friend right? I haven't done it yet so im not sure if the progress allows you to do that yet but to get more friendly with him you buy beer at the store and drink with him a few times and it'll bring up the conversation on what he thinks about certain girls, from there it should get you on that path if the content is available and you have the sharing option checked.
Bay beer 3,4,5 times.

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Good remake so far. Keep the updates coming, dev. One thing I feel needs mentioning is the shower content-- it's possible to "sequence break" by getting Megan to give HJ's and BJ's in the shower before you've unlocked those actions in the bedroom. It's not really a game breaking bug or anything, just figured I should point it out. You may even already be aware of this, not sure.

It did seem like I was getting some traceback errors and inconsistencies during the shower BJ action though. After choosing the BJ option 2-3 times, it displays the renders of Megan washing his legs or body instead, even though the text is still describing the BJ. I assumed this was related to the sequence break but I didn't test anything further

Haven't completed all the current content yet but I'm really enjoying everything you've done so far. Renpy was a good choice for sure, the OG version was fine in RPGM, but it always felt like it should've been in Renpy in the first place.

I also really appreciate that you've tightened up the pacing a bit too. It didn't feel like I needed to grind the same 3 scenes repeatedly just to get the next tier of corruption unlocked like I did in the original, but there's still enough grind to keep you wanting more. Nice work
How often are the updates

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Stacy's(the cheerleader in the library) points seem stuck at 55. There's a question at 75, but I can't get them past 55 no matter what I do.

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Hi i need help pls im stuck, in the game they say i have to talk with ami and megan friday at night but they always ignore me , i had 2236 affection and 3627 corruption and with ami i cant go futher anymore :cry::cry:

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
I did get that notification but can't find he package
It automatically goes into your inventory. There's a drawer by your bed you can use some of your bought stuff or go shower if you got the body wash or make food for the family in the afternoon or Megan in the morning to spike it.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes