3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
By the look of things, some of us are gonna " Fight to live " in order to see proper Mrs Johnson scenes in X years. -.-" :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Blurrr

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Probably pointless to post this, but it's what evs. I just wanted to post some screenshots of some grammar errors I came across. There is probably more but I just skipped through the dialog and ended up quitting the game because I just got bored with it.

It's supposed to be "I think the money I made" not make.

ltf1.jpg

It's Morning not Moring.

ltf2.jpg

1 hour later, not hours.

ltf3.jpg

welp, bye bye.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Probably pointless to post this, but it's what evs. I just wanted to post some screenshots of some grammar errors I came across. There is probably more but I just skipped through the dialog and ended up quitting the game because I just got bored with it.
yep and same applies to tons of missing images and saves not always working and prolly other things since dev isn't at f95.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
a cool story game has stopped when some update
maybe not never.
Well thy Make a New Update Soon ?
see above.
well, ccx certainly was right there - the game should be updated one day, and that day is today.
the fight continues!

those following this game are well aware of its quite unique nature - it never gives up, it never gives empty excuses/promises, even when times are hard it fights its way to live taking small steps forward.

dont expect too much of this update though, it is only v.0.5.8.5, yet more important thing - it is alive and fighting.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wasn’t the last update just bug fixes? The last scene I remember playing was leaving that party after kissing the drunk host, is there anymore after that?

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes