3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
great game so far.. Jess is by far my fav and main girl, her loyalty and support for Tay(name of my MC) doesn't go unnoticed.. Kat is cute and clearly in love with Tay but she's too much of a teen girl.. And the rest well the rest got their own intresting stories going on but I'm not sure if they'll be an actual love interest in the future.. Mrs Johnson we just fooling around with her trying to get her to to cheat on her husband lol, the bar girl we messed around with her a bit but I'm actually intrigued by her story with the thugs chasing her and shit. Kelly seems like she could be be a potential love interest.. Our boss's wife, well we just banged her a few times nothing much going on there.. Then there's Emma, not sure what to think of her and where shit will lead with her.. She cheated on Noah with Tay after the party, sure she just kissed him but it's still cheating and obviously that was the seed sewn for the next updates.. Poor Noah, seems like a good guy, too bad his gf wants the Mcs dick.. When he got drunk at the party I thought he'd start acting like a dick towards Emma then they'd have a fight which would cause Emma to be upset and storm out of the house, then we'd be left with an option to go after her or stay behind.. If you choose "go after her" then it would lead to a scene where you comfort her and shit leading her to kiss you.. But naah she just straight out cheated for no reason while her boyfriend was passed out drunk on the couch. He even warned her at the park that Tay wants to fuck her, little did he know she wants to fuck Tay as well lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello i have the same problem as him maybe i dont proced corectly ? sorry for my english
you proceed correctly just game doesn't have those images, images are named wrong or code has wrong names for missing images.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Using rpatool or any other similar utility you can list the contents of the images.rpa file (I think that's the name) and you'll see, as stated by cxx, that these images aren't there, so there's nothing wrong with the mod. Actually there are several missing images.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"several" as 2-3 per update.

if devs has betatesters and he pays for them then could ask from what.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
The only thing that is interesting in the game is Mrs. Johnson, it's worth playing for) I hope in v0.5.8 there are many scenes with her! thank you!

Reactions: boy2636

Huntet1997

Jun 5, 2020
I just checked what admin has posted last on patreon where the caption says please help me can anyone just elaborate if the know what it means?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Any idea about next update???
Usually he takes a short break during the summer, and delivers update in mid September or so.
If everything is ok with him, fingers crossed, 0.5.9v should drop soonish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohan645

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
The game is really good right it makes fun to play and the chars are really good and the story and the chats very suits the game.

But their is only one huge problem for me at the chess scene with Mrs. Johnsen "check mate" thats completly wrong and the wrong player figures, that are both the queens and she says check mate. Sry but that a massive fault, it can only be two possibles gives for that huge misstake. One the dev cant play chess or the second thats was maybe the only chess board pic what he found, get or have. And when he has maybe checked thats impossible the use it for check mate or anyone who now the chess rules!

I dont want "Grinder" make little that is only a positive critik for him, and me as an chess player that he pls dont make that huge mistake.
And as I say I realy love that game so far and I hope that are much more playtime is to solve and I have a nice evening playing further that great game, and what will happening with his mom.

zekititan98

Aug 31, 2021
so noob question but other than mega which download link is safe mega wont let me download it says browser data is full and nothing works to clean it so need to try one of the others

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
so noob question but other than mega which download link is safe mega wont let me download it says browser data is full and nothing works to clean it so need to try one of the others
When mega doesn't work or the file is too big I use nopy.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I think all the links in OP are safe, but some of them are very slow. If you have used all of your free mega download, use vpn to change your ip, or wait 24h and mega works again.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes