3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't click this piece of trash on Android. Anyone else have this problem? I've literally been clicking all over this side of the screen lmao. Unless this ain't the trash that I'm looking for..
you need to collect invisible glasses from tables and floor to advance on game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and there's post on november too.

that's the update we are waiting to end up here. after that no idea.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
I wish we could play the new Update on here I don't no why its not on here yet Its Almost Dec

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
wait, there's already an update? Funny, have I missed it?

Anyone here could confirm this? and if so, can anyone tell me what the update is all about? like what new content are we going to expecting?
thanks in advance guys.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait, there's already an update? Funny, have I missed it?

Anyone here could confirm this? and if so, can anyone tell me what the update is all about? like what new content are we going to expecting?
thanks in advance guys.
it's been out for patrons for weeks but that's it.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Live to Fight [v0.5.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.43 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 358 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 341 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Live to Fight [v0.5.8] WALKTHROUGH MOD

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
can u add zippyshare or mediafire btw about Mixdrop not working correctly for me i get error when i download sometimes doesn't work, i never had a chance to download something with it.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there, anyone here generous enough to share the latest version? the links of this thread on page 1 still remains v 0.5.8
But I saw on patreon a while ago, it's already up-to-date on its version v 0.5.8.6.

or if not, maybe just direct me to other sites hosting updated versions of games like this?

Lastly, can anyone verify this information, I read somewhere that it's only an enhanced version of the previous one? or was that incorrect and v 0.5.8.6. actually does contain new content and a little continuance to where v 0.5.8. left off.

Thanks in advance guys.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
afawk .6 hasn't been leaked so stop asking it. same goes on what's in it.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes