3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
What happened in this last update?

The scene with Mrs. Johnson doing a HJ to MC was deleted!

Same thing happened with Mrs. Johnson masturbating in the bathroom several updates ago... that scene was eliminated too!

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
What happened in this last update?

The scene with Mrs. Johnson doing a HJ with MC was deleted!

Same thing happened with Mrs. Johnson masturbating in the bathroom several updates ago... that scene was eliminated too!
Hi there, your post here caught my attention. I didn't download the v 0.5.8.6 because I heard it was just a Fix and not really an update to continue the story, it only meant some scenes and images were enhanced I think.. I kept my v. 0.5.8 and was just waiting for a bigger update...

But tell me, were the scenes truly deleted in v 0.5.8.6? I don't want that, The main thing I loved about this game is Mrs Johnson and the MC..

Reactions: boy2636

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi there, your post here caught my attention. I didn't download the v 0.5.8.6 because I heard it was just a Fix and not really an update to continue the story, it only meant some scenes and images were enhanced I think.. I kept my v. 0.5.8 and was just waiting for a bigger update...

But tell me, were the scenes truly deleted in v 0.5.8.6? I don't want that, The main thing I loved about this game is Mrs Johnson and the MC..
I'm into that beautiful milf as well.

And sadly, yes, Dev added some new scenes in this update, but at the same time erased some scenes with Mrs.Johnson.

Do you remember when MC was leaking in the bathroom with the door open and Mrs. Johnson stared at him... well, let me tell you: that scene was modificated too.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Live to Fight 0.5.8.6 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc etc..
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Fixed minigame, now have option to skip if no keyboard
Fixed a number of script errors.
Images are missing from some animation sequences, enough to make me suspect there's an "Extras" pack in the wild somewhere.
Updated my Android port to 0.5.8.6

Reactions: zenon63 and HoshiEx

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I'm into that beautiful milf as well.

And sadly, yes, Dev added some new scenes in this update, but at the same time erased some scenes with Mrs.Johnson.

Do you remember when MC was leaking in the bathroom with the door open and Mrs. Johnson stared at him... well, let me tell you: that scene was modificated too.
WAIT FOR REAL??!!!
What the hell, that scene was hot?

HAS THE UNIVERSE COME TO SMITE ME?? lol

First, the drastic changes in Project Myriam, now this in Live to Fight? God, what an awful year-ender it is for me for VN games..

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
WAIT FOR REAL??!!!
What the hell, that scene was hot?

HAS THE UNIVERSE COME TO SMITE ME?? lol

First, the drastic changes in Project Myriam, now this in Live to Fight? God, what an awful year-ender it is for me for VN games..
What has changed over Project Myriam?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
What has changed over Project Myriam?
Due to the strict (more like inconsistent) rule making power of Patreon Corporates, the DEV of Project Myriam, Zorlun, had to abide with the policy or have his whole craft removed,
apparently, it is just now that Patreon sees his work unfit in accordance with its supposed to be guidelines, forcing Zorlun to change the storyline and major elements..no more incest and beastiality, well the beastiality has patch made specially by some new modder..
I will be okay with this if I started the game with no elements of incest nor beastiality.. but it was changed and removed... after playing the latest update.. I couldn't take it actually.. It's like a whole new game that i never fell in love in the first place..
My brain keeps correcting the changes..
like instead of "mom",.. Marc (the MC's son) would just call her by her nickname, making the incest into "Step" relationship..
sorry for the banter.. but I just hate inconsistent storylines..
some find it still okay..but many others like me shared this sentiment... Project Myriam was stripped off what it made such a powerful game

overall it changed the rhythm of what made project myriam one of the best ones out there..

but hey, this is just me... to each their own, I always say.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
humm..guess need to wait the "major" update then only download to play it..untill then gonna wait

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Live to Fight [v0.5.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.61 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.59 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 364 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 347 MB: -

Live To Fight [v0.5.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
Live to Fight [v0.5.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.61 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.59 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 364 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 347 MB:

Live To Fight [v0.5.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
pls add pixeldrain / another mirror, idk what happen to mixdrop it always like this 1641117987410.png

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes