• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Taffy84

Aug 2, 2018
what's with all the missing images? downloaded the Compressed and normal, started a new game on both and they have a load of missing images in them...

Reactions: Jerrett

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Any mirrors other than mixdrop?
I can't download from sites with captcha shit.
To download from Mixdrop when it doesn't start on the first try.
1 - Press Download
2- Wait 3 Seconds
3 - Press Download again, done.

No, no other mirrors to download my mods, you can also check the other link , maybe there's also a way to download from there, just saying.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
V0.5.9 changelog ??
Literally an auto-fight scene and you kinda-sorta talk with Ms. Johnson for a second.

Really, really bad and short update. I don't usually have any issues with their updates but this one was way, way too little for the time taken. I'd be pissed if I paid for this and it's why I don't.
I've sent payments to two devs for their work when they finished a VN and it was clear that they consistently worked hard and cared. I don't support more because the norm is stuff like this.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It should be fixed ASAP because I feel it takes away a LOT from the game.
what should be fixed? if you mean missing images then hope is futile.

i wonder if his patreons are ok with his updates or is it just the ppl here that complain about it....
apparently since he keeps repeating it.

I wonder, since then have things improved in some way (e.g. are there official or mod ways to avoid the bloody minigames?), or did they stay bad for my tastes? I liked the story, but if I'd want to play puzzles, I'd play puzzle games.
only tough part is to clear bar and bit tough is clear warehouse.

Hello, I have an error, the images from "Saturday in the Morning" are missing.
yes every1 misses those and it has been talked past 2 pages and on earlier versions. no fix before, no fix now, no fix in future.

Reactions: Jerrett

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Nice little Mrs.Johnson scene, really hard to wait to get a really good stuff with her.
Hi mate!

Could you be kind and explain here what the scene is about ?

Because, some of us (players) don´t have access of every scene with her. Not sure it´s because they are two version from the game as somebody said it.

Cheers

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Live to Fight [v0.5.9] [Grinder] - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI )

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
That button prompt for the shoulder massage? Yeah no thanks. It's redundant and doesn't give anything to the story, other than annoy you. Not only that, but if it's on Android, forget about it. If it advances Mrs. Johnson's story, then you're effed.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi mate!

Could you be kind and explain here what the scene is about ?

Because, some of us (players) don´t have access of every scene with her. Not sure it´s because they are two version from the game as somebody said it.

Cheers
There is a scene where, if the MC does not insist on discussing previous intimacy with her the first time and then does talk to her about it briefly after speaking with Mark, she'll have a scene where her husband comes home but is uninterested in anything but sleep. She gets frustrated but then thinks of the MC and masturbates to her thoughts.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
There is a scene where, if the MC does not insist on discussing previous intimacy with her the first time and then does talk to her about it briefly after speaking with Mark, she'll have a scene where her husband comes home but is uninterested in anything but sleep. She gets frustrated but then thinks of the MC and masturbates to her thoughts.
I couldn´t watch that scene !

What do I need to to to trigger that scene? May you tell me from what part do I need to start a specific dialogue with her?

I´m playing with Mod... so, do you think that may be I need to start a new playthrough not following the Mod?

Thanks in advance

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Any
here is my unofficial android port of Live to Fight v0.5.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.01.2022 (v0.5.9)
This post is with or without the mod?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I couldn´t watch that scene !

What do I need to to to trigger that scene? May you tell me from what part do I need to start a specific dialogue with her?

I´m playing with Mod... so, do you think that may be I need to start a new playthrough not following the Mod?

Thanks in advance
I don't use mods (just patches for loli, incest, etc.), so I really have no idea what effect it might have on the game. Firstly, the conditions for the Insist / Don't insist choice with Sarah (Mrs. Johnson) are:
  1. she must have 11 or more lust;
  2. the MC must have succeeded the first try when massaging her earlier (in v0.4.7); and
  3. she has to have given the MC a handjob (in v0.5.3).
Technically, it's 9 or higher lust for this scene, but to get to massage her earlier, she needed 11 or higher lust. Weird to allow it to be lower later, but there you go. If you don't have all of those above, the choice won't be given. You also then have to pick Don't insist when you have that choice, and finally pick Talk to her when it's offered.

JIC that still doesn't work for you for some reason, I've included a save file toward the very end of that sequence I outlined above.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes