3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
I really wonder when the day comes and the developer reached the state that he could produce an update which will not lead to start the game from the beginning (I guess I'll be stone old when that day finally comes.)

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
JokerLeader

The cheat function in your mod doesn't work anymore and somehow the content from 0.5.8 seems to be missing in your mod.
Nothing that gives points is highlighted there.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Dont know why but everytime there is content and progress with most characters but very minimum to little progress with Mrs. Johnson. I will only download now when there is content with Mrs. Johnson till then its a no no for me. Also I am stuck while cleaning the bar mostly missing items and would like to have a save after that scene so that I can try to proceed further though again I am really not able to understand why dev had Mrs. Johnson in it if he didnt have any content or story for her. Its really frustrating to not have anything big with her yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: boy2636

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
JokerLeader

I guess I found the "bug", the version from your patreon page (direct download) works.
In the one linked here to MIXDROP the 0.5.8 is not edited.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Some great looking girls here but the scenes look too mechanical and very samey. Worst case is with Lily where there is no progress and we keep getting boob jobs.
Add some wonkey dialogues and bugs and it makes for a disappointment I think. Shame because it could have been great.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes