3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v0.6.rpy", line 127, in script
    j "Hello, how are you?"
KeyError: u'mc'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v0.6.rpy", line 127, in script
    j "Hello, how are you?"
  File "G:\VN\LiveToFight_0.6.0-pc\LiveToFight_0.6.0-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\VN\LiveToFight_0.6.0-pc\LiveToFight_0.6.0-0.6.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1176, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\VN\LiveToFight_0.6.0-pc\LiveToFight_0.6.0-0.6.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 987, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "G:\VN\LiveToFight_0.6.0-pc\LiveToFight_0.6.0-0.6.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 982, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "G:\VN\LiveToFight_0.6.0-pc\LiveToFight_0.6.0-0.6.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mc'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.6.0
Fri Apr 01 05:35:51 2022

Huntet1997

Jun 5, 2020
Can anyone please help with saves from previous versions
I lost mine when i deleted game and it's data thinking it's abandoned

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
If dev has just once opened and read reviews and threads here, he would have seen why his game isn't getting enough if support. What started as a good potential game turned out to be quite crap over time.

Reactions: Yaboiii699

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Live to Fight 0.6.0 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Fixed minigame, now have option to skip if no keyboard
Updated my Android port to 0.6.0

Kalkikilki221

Jun 10, 2020
Dont know why but everytime there is content and progress with most characters but very minimum to little progress with Mrs. Johnson. I will only download now when there is content with Mrs. Johnson till then its a no no for me. Also I am stuck while cleaning the bar mostly missing items and would like to have a save after that scene so that I can try to proceed further though again I am really not able to understand why dev had Mrs. Johnson in it if he didnt have any content or story for her. Its really frustrating to not have anything big with her yet.
It's cause he wants to milk his subscribers.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I like the trainer, Mrs. Johnson, and the fighting...the rest is just a waste of time IMO. It worries me that the tag "cheating" isn't present, it makes me wonder if the only interesting aspects of this story are nothing more than a tease.
I also get the sense that the Dev doesn't really have an outline planned for the story outside of fighting. Just disappointing all around really.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Dont know why but everytime there is content and progress with most characters but very minimum to little progress with Mrs. Johnson. I will only download now when there is content with Mrs. Johnson till then its a no no for me. Also I am stuck while cleaning the bar mostly missing items and would like to have a save after that scene so that I can try to proceed further though again I am really not able to understand why dev had Mrs. Johnson in it if he didnt have any content or story for her. Its really frustrating to not have anything big with her yet.
so mc can laid with mrs johnson at this update?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

ere is the Italian translation
of Live to Fight [v0.6.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Live to Fight [v0.6.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Live to Fight [v0.5.9]

+ Walkthrough & Cheats Mod already integrated
Thanks JokerLeader for Mod

di un fan Live to Fight [v0.5.9]

+ Walkthrough & Cheats Mod già integrata
Thanks JokerLeader for Mod

Here is the Italian translation
of Live to Fight [v0.5.8]

di un fan Live to Fight [v0.5.8]

New Update Italian translation

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes