3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, changed Kelly score to 10, but still nothing? I went all the way back to the date with Kat and changed things, but still no go... what am I doing wrong?
that i have no idea since can't know what options you have selected. try playing with wt-mod.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Updated to v0.6.0

I looked through all the script files and it seems developer has counted Kelly's points wrong + there was some Jess parts that gives minus points to Kelly. So open console and type Kelly_score = 10 before Kellys scene in version 0.5.6 or use saveeditor and change the score.
I changed value to 10 before Kelly scene at the flight club, but still get nothing?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.6.0
Anyone here with a hidden image problem on Kat's route.
After I went back to fighting the other day I chose to find Kat instead of choosing Jess.
It turns out that when I got there at the grocery store where she works, as soon as I start the conversation with her, she already started hiding the images and just showing the captions.... So much time to update this and it still comes with a lack of image.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
It's my first time playing this game I'm trying to play the MC with a bit of a moral code (No fucking married women nor his friends mom(s) but his other friends sister is ok) I noticed a glitch/lack of foresight.
If you help Andrea with her boxes and get a job offer from her but don't sleep with her after she tells you she's married the MC still thinks to himself "I can't tell him that I fucked her" when talking to her Husband eventhough he never did.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes