3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
any news about update guys ?
the previous update was 10 days ago, so i fully understand your concern/question.
yet an update schedule here cant come near to frequent updates games such as badik, awam, culture shock and others have...so just a bit of patience, please. :HideThePain:

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
the previous update was 10 days ago, so i fully understand your concern/question.
yet an update schedule here cant come near to frequent updates games such as badik, awam, culture shock and others have...so just a bit of patience, please. :HideThePain:
patience is not valid for such a great game :) thanks for answer. Adult game industury has grow epic and what would be awesome if they were work under same roof in office as team for best productivty :)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It's a very interesting game but some parts shows a black screen and and error at the top. The DEV needs to go back and try to fix it.

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Is anyone else having problems seeing the sex scene with Kelly? I can see the options in the walkthrough, but they never actually show up in game. I boosted the stats to 10 like WT said, but still nothing. I was using the compressed version of the game, could that be causing problems?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Is anyone else having problems seeing the sex scene with Kelly? I can see the options in the walkthrough, but they never actually show up in game. I boosted the stats to 10 like WT said, but still nothing. I was using the compressed version of the game, could that be causing problems?
It's not a sex scene, just a longer and more intense training scene where you can gain more points to Kelly.

Feb 26, 2020
why is the mc always a damn pussy cant even beat anyone in a damn sparing match, I've lost interest, wish the devs would grow some balls so the mc has some and win fights instead of always losing

Reactions: Noobie200

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why is the mc always a damn pussy cant even beat anyone in a damn sparing match, I've lost interest, wish the devs would grow some balls so the mc has some and win fights instead of always losing
no1 is beaten on sparing matches, on actual matches opponents get beaten unless plot says otherwise.

Reactions: ziggy81
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes