3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
I have a question: Should I tell Kelly about the first fight the MC went on, because that would be honest, but then she is really pissed on the MC. I don't know hat to do??

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
As an MMA fan I very much like this game.Content is still in the small side though.So,if the game developer decides to somehow bring the MC to the UFC and to interact with real UFC fighters,will it cause any copyright or some other legal problems?

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
This is good, linear story with girls on the sides, harem awaits! :D Calling redhaired, pink girl and mrs Johnson main trio.
Never understand complaining about engrish, though maybe I haven't met REAL bad translation yet, are there examples?

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
maybe I haven't met REAL bad translation yet, are there examples?
This game is absolutely English fluent compared to some of the linguistic butchery out there. One of the greatest is My New Life, which is laugh a minute with its horrible translations. The crazy Brazilian one, with the MC who gradually loses his melanin and appears to be turning Caucasian, pretty much makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, despite all the words meaning something in English. Mother Seduction/Main Seduction was hilarious, to the point where you could interpret the plot any way you pleased because the text certainly didn't make any sense.

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
This game is absolutely English fluent compared to some of the linguistic butchery out there. One of the greatest is My New Life, which is laugh a minute with its horrible translations. The crazy Brazilian one, with the MC who gradually loses his melanin and appears to be turning Caucasian, pretty much makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, despite all the words meaning something in English. Mother Seduction/Main Seduction was hilarious, to the point where you could interpret the plot any way you pleased because the text certainly didn't make any sense.
Nice, didn't try both games, have to change that) thanks

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
First time playing, and I like how it's going

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So the English is bad in this? Sorry, haven't even tried it yet, someone asked me to make a walkthrough mod for it and got done with that... Don't need to read much to do that though hehe... Wonder if author is looking for someone to help with that...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ok here is walkthrough mod, though i was done earlier it was brought to my attention that the Kat sex scene did not play, this was not my error but dev... so I fixed...

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes