3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It means render the python - -> easy & peachy to work on games as you render some pics and just slap them into the python - that sequence of events gives you the game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Of course I would like bigger updates, but Grinder has a really good game going and has so little support, who knows how much of his time RL and his job take.

Since I don't have the money to support myself, I'll just take what I can get and hope people learn about the qualities of this game.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Dialogues are terrible... Please find someone to write them for you! Or to at least correct you...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I guess positions are open on the writing team ... I see a full hardy big heart tiger has put his paws up for the job.

Reactions: N7

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Really enjoyable game so far!

But I feel like a real douche sleeping with everything with a heartbeat :ROFLMAO:

*Starting up a Jess only playthrough* (She is #1 :love:)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, great update again but obviously you try to stretch too many girl interactions in without a lot of repercussions from them being all that apparent, also the girl in the locker room just felt like a cheap H scene that didn't need to be in there.

I mean in one update he talked to Fighter girl he trains with, the cute little sister of his friend, the curvy girl in the park, the Hottie who works in the bar with Jess, the throw away from the Locker room, and Jess is very clearly starting to regret her decision about them taking a break.

As far as the english goes: I can tell you aren't a native speaker, but this doesn't feel as sloppy as a translator. It feels more like reading someone from an Eastern European country trying to speak American English. You should try to find a native speaker to translate your scripts for you.

There were a few missing images during the Fight Slut's sex scene too.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
make another game with this mom ! something in cabin in the wood ! mom massage , yoga,..... interesting story !!!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Thinking back on it, my other continued problem with this game is the "1 hour later" transitions. If you would show scenes from someone else perspective for their day, be it Jess or whoever, it would fill the time between the MC's scenes, get rid of those ugly White on Black transitions and give more depth to the characters beyond what we see just from the MC's point of view. If you expand your world to things going on outside the MC's knowledge, but within the Player's knowledge, it will help expand the life of your story. Having the single targeted point of view restricts how much story you can really fit into each character because you know nothing of the other people's thoughts or views on what's going on and you have to convey their entire story from only one point of view.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly I wish the RPY files for the text was accessible, I feel like this one would be easy to work into passable English for people.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
theres a bonk em all route sounds like the best route but im going to be focusing on mommy time because for me that seems like the best time btw first time playing so i got to be the pokemon master
Mrs Johnson is your best friends mommy..your mc's mommy has only appeared at the intro so far..but if her abusive hubby continues maybe she'll finally come live with her son and you incestinators will get your mommy wishes :p

Dec 29, 2018
I don't know how to make a proper patch, so I've just modified the 4.2.rpy file in order to enable the scene where you go to Kat's house and have a beer with her. I'm assuming that it was intended to be in this release, since all the dialogue and artwork is here, but the triggers were goofed up a bit causing it to not appear. You will have to meet some relationship checks with her, so you won't see anything new if you've been ignoring her.

Just take the file I've attached here and rename it to"4.2.rpy" then stick it in the game folder where you find the "scripts.rpa" file. It should work as long has you aren't using a save from after talking to Juli in the park. All I did was change the lines during the conversation with Kat that starts with "label w2_d5Kat:" and have them end with "jump w2_d5gym" instead of "jump w2_d5bar".

It worked fine for me, so I think it should work for anyone else that wants to give it a go.

View attachment 4.2.rpy

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
WOW so WoW, I hope this game grows, it's so unique, sex and romance only in a game is just boring, so that's why the addition of fighting makes this game interesting

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes