3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Are there any news why the update is taking so long?

I really don't get that grinder has only so few patreons. The game is really good.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Are there any news why the update is taking so long?

I really don't get that grinder has only so few patreons. The game is really good.
Anything I pay particular attention to is inevitably abandoned due to lack of patrons. Bullshit like Bad Bobby, View of Family and Teacher's Pets will string idiots along for years despite their models looking like shit, their stories being non-existent and their developers being lying scammers.

If nothing else, the guy gets a learning experience out of this. We'll see, I guess.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... way to much training stuff. It is boring and just there to stretch playtime. Without that this would probably be 10 mins to play (the update) or so I guess ...

Its an ok game. And has some nice girls.

ESeee

Sep 2, 2018
Quiet disappointed. Had more than 1 month to add new things... I think no one really enjoyed that random fuck after the match, I hate random fucks and this one was bugged too cos of missing images. Ppl are asking for some mom scenes, you can't let them wait for more than 1 months, fill up the game with training sessions and some random girl...

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I didn't fuck the random girl, I reject her, because she has to be the fight promoter's bitch. Instead I fuck the red hair girl I thinks her name is Jess, I love that girl.;)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
0.4.2. Yes I think so. :confused:
You find her in your house, the you can fuck her... Pretty sure it wasn't a dream.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well I understand that if you don't have the milf you like, you didn't enjoy it, but I like the redhead, the pink hair, and also it seems that the other girl in the bar can enter the equation, she is hot. Even if I rejected the girl from the fight, the scene with the redhead was good. So although short is a good update for me.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Nop! So many girls on so many games... I'm a plastic artist, sculptor, painter, graphic designer. Never forgot a face, never remember a name.

Reactions: Jubz
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes