3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
MC is called charming and I'm just sitting here thinking:
"Is being a complete pig really the new charming? I guess that's what it feels like to get old." :LOL:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Update was fine as usual, if a bit short. In fact it would have just been about right, if we had a scene with my cutie pie Kat as well.

I must say, the dev does a good job making all ladies desirable, I just love to seduce milfs, so Ms. Johnson is my fav, but I like Kat's cute and Jess' bubbly personality as well.

I will decide on one girl if I have to, but as usual my preference would be a harem route.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
MC is called charming and I'm just sitting here thinking:
"Is being a complete pig really the new charming? I guess that's what it feels like to get old." :LOL:
Compared to some of the MCs in other games he is a prince. :)

I dunno, I don't think he has to be a pig, with Jess it's obvious that they are friends with benefits, that explains the frequent groping and innuendo and with the other women you can be relatively laid back if you want to.

Honestly, he's really not a complete pig, especially when seen in comparison with other MCs.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
has someone a working save? I just got one at the end of the last version and there is no new content for me. :(

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
has someone a working save? I just got one at the end of the last version and there is no new content for me. :(
I was just about to ask about the same thing. Seems to end at the same place as 0.3.5, although the last scene has changed. Is it a remake of existing content?

Oct 28, 2017
Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Johnson...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do play from beginning ... as a humble prince got away with family estate and now being a prince in the gym and on the dating scene..

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Live To Fight v0.4.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
Is this an update or not ? It's called "0.4" so it's look serious, it's not "v0.3.5" or whatever.. BUT there is not really new content, or i miss it ? The scene in the shower with the redhair girl is new maybe ? Don't remember..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is this an update or not ? It's called "0.4" so it's look serious, it's not "v0.3.5" or whatever.. BUT there is not really new content, or i miss it ? The scene in the shower with the redhair girl is new maybe ? Don't remember..
just more Jess(the redhead) basically

Reactions: MrCrow

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Now this is a good game. Story is nice, characters are hot its 10/10. I will definetly become a patreon.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
hi friends does this game needs walkthrough?
Not really, the options are pretty obvious and you can easily check out the different paths and choose which scene you like or with which girl you want to proceed.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes