3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Live To Fight [v0.35] Kompressed (151 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - -

@Pepé Le Pew can you update the OP please (and the android port too)? thanks a bunch man

this post was on dec 6 2018..
and.... moderators ignored this..
its 2019 dudes!

Reactions: Trenlx
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4!

PC (135MB): - - - -
Mac (125MB): - - - -

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
My 0.35 save just at the end of the episode worked, but it jumped to the middle of 0.40. Tried an earlier save, and let me play through normally.

Episode content for changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i must say though...even though my MC REALLLLLY wants Mrs Johnson...am happy with more Jess content..bubble booty redhead rocks...at the beginning it says the game remembers your choices..so does it remember my MC is going after everything that moves?...lol...and if i chose to only go after one dame will it remember that and start to slowly exclude other dames content?...because i've played through a couple times with a "harem" type route and one with a Jess only route and i didnt notice a difference.
NM...had another cuppa tea and could brain played through again and noticed the game does in fact change based on choices..HAHAAA!!..i'm old..so old :(

Reactions: botc76 and Moria

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh yeah, Mrs. Johnson sure needs some good attention, hope MC gets to do that real soon, someone needs to appreciate a hot MILF and I sure do :p

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still looking for the the ability to steal people... and after you steal a person try to hang on to them.
Yes a new genre in adult gaming: People Stealing

"Young boy who gets in trouble with money for stealing the wrong person, now he must return it and he don't have it, he will have to..."

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
but frequent(ish)
But admittedly this update was VERY short, the shortest so far in this game, but it's cool though, at least get to spend some time with Jess and lovely Mrs. Johnson, I'm just waiting to get even more..acquainted with her :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
But admittedly this update was VERY short, the shortest so far in this game, but it's cool though, at least get to spend some time with Jess and lovely Mrs. Johnson, I'm just waiting to get even more..acquainted with her :p
until Mark is dead(in a horrific punch'd out accident) Mrs Johnson will remain massage'd and pressed up against at most..LOL

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
until Mark is dead(in a horrific punch'd out accident) Mrs Johnson will remain massage'd and pressed up against at most..LOL
I'm sure he understand that if MC wants his mother, then there's nothing he can do to stop MC, not without ending up in ER, so it's best to let MC do his thang :p

quietkiller

Oct 18, 2018
i dunno is it just me or is that annoying guy from the bar looking like dad's PI ?

anyway trouble headed for jess i'm guessing. doesn't realy bother me cause im interested in mrs. milf >:)

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes