3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Live To Fight [v0.2] [Grinder] - Original Size: (742MB)

Squashed Download - PC (138MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NICE

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Not bad. The dev could definitely use a beta reader or editor, but I've seen much worse. Somehow, I read the dialogue in a Kiwi accent. Maybe because of the use of the word "men."
The transitions are terrible. I think I understand why, but there is a better way to tell the story. This is worse than reading unabridged Dickens (he got paid per word). The story could be told concisely with no loss of player understanding. It might even make it better, though the game would be shorter.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
So I've made a few tweaks to the script. Corrected the tenses, made it more readable. Just download it and place it in the /game/ folder and select 'Replace'.
It would be better if the author of the game used your files and brought them into the game.

Reactions: Floga

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Dialogue won't follow your choices, I decided not to go the party but dialogue follows as you went to it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is potentially a great game..what it needs is someone to volunteer to do a proper English translation so some of the minor wonkiness in conversation is fixed..its not bad..in terms of engrish this ranks as a "not too bad" but still..to get it cleaned up nice would elevate this up where it belongs..because the story is decent the dames are great and theres a good amount of content to play...soooo..someone volunteer to English it up better :D (no..not me..i'd Canadian slang the crap out of it and confuse too many people :p )
Mrs Johnson alone makes this game worthy..hot booty Milf...its all we need to finally have world peace.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
At the party when I take Kat to bed ... started a new game, so no save game bs.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v2.rpy", line 473, in <module>
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "v2.rpyc", line 473, in script
  File "[..]\LiveToFight_0.3.5-0.3.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "[..]\LiveToFight_0.3.5-0.3.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/v2.rpy", line 473, in <module>
NameError: name 'true' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Live to Fight 0.3.5 0.3.5
Tue Dec 04 17:43:07 2018

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
It promises to be an interesting story with a nice graphic design. I am waiting for further updates. Good work :devilish::devilish::devilish:

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes