3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Mark is a persistent cock-blocker and needs to be killed...thats MY milf dammit..stupid Mark :/

Reactions: Hadgar

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
although not mentioned in the OP..there is a reasonable amount of actual new content...depending on your reading speed between 20-40 minutes...alas..mostly fight training and talking with Jeffery Dean Morgan....

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Content amount on this version?

Edit: SEXUAL content amount on this version?

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
although not mentioned in the OP..there is a reasonable amount of actual new content...depending on your reading speed between 20-40 minutes...alas..mostly fight training and talking with Jeffery Dean Morgan....
the gym scene was already part of v0.1.5

Donbeshire

Jul 30, 2017
Are there any other games where MC fucks friends mom

Mums green and friend bitches about your fucking his mum

Foursome with your mum friends mum and neibour plus other scenes with friends mum

Threesome with your mum and friends mum
Hope these help

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There is a lot of unimportant stuff with a lot of (1 hour later, 15 min later ..) - There is no good reason for that. You can just use 1 picture and state something like "MC showered and took a nap on the couch". We dont have to see every resting phase and unimportant filler stuff :/ i.e. to clean a clean room ^^
screenshot0001.png

The content itself is quite boring. Just training and lazy couching. - ok on first try I didnt got the "go to party" question. only with another save.

At the party I had to laugh. The translation is not THAT bad, you can understand mostly everything - but this is just pure translation epicness ^^
screenshot0002.png

The party itself is boring to. There is some build up, but thats all.

Pretty decent game but we really don't need black time-passing screens for every single moment of the day
yep - that is so true. Annoying as hell ^^

With more care in writing and translation and faster more meaningful progress this could be quite good. Currently its to much boring filler stuff that serves no purpose.

And is there a reason why we only have the more than a month old 0.2 version and not the 0.3 release? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: IRLover

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
I see among the images where he grabs Mrs Johnsons boobs but I can't get that result in the game. Any clue?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
hmm, is removing the prologue the only "addition" in this posted version?
Nope, there are a few more days added. Not much in the way of fap content, though.
And is there a reason why we only have the more than a month old 0.2 version and not the 0.3 release? :(
0.2 was released to public on Oct 3rd, but seems to have gone under the radar. Noticed it while searching today, so I posted it. There are barely any patrons on the dev's page, so there's less chance of one of them posting 0.3 here.

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Nope, there are a few more days added. Not much in the way of fap content, though.

0.2 was released to public on Oct 3rd, but seems to have gone under the radar. Noticed it while searching today, so I posted it. There are barely any patrons on the dev's page, so there's less chance of one of them posting 0.3 here.
sorry, but i have to politely contradict. after checking the code of this v0.2.0 and v0.1.5 (the version is used for my android port) the only difference is the missing prologue now. the version stops exactly at the same point and there's also nothing new in between. you can also check the release sizes v0.2.0 - 565mb vs. v0.1.5 619mb.

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Live To Fight [v0.2] [Grinder] - Original Size: (742MB)

Squashed Download - PC (138MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
sorry, but i have to politely contradict. after checking the code of this v0.2.0 and v0.1.5 (the version is used for my android port) the only difference is the missing prologue now. the version stops exactly at the same point and there's also nothing new in between. you can also check the release sizes v0.2.0 - 565mb vs. v0.1.5 619mb.
Well, I could be wrong, but the way I remember it:
1.0 had scenes with Andrea and Jess, plus meeting Mrs Johnson, the gym peeps and the date with Kat.
1.5 added the Dad's prologue.
2.0 added some more training scenes, the Mrs Johnson mini-massage, short sparring with Jess, and the party.

Because I've played 1.5 before, and I'm pretty sure my game stopped before any of those last scenes. Long shot, but maybe there was a version 2.0 around there that was incorrectly named 1.5, which is what you used to make the port. Or maybe I remember it different. Either way, no biggie.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Live To Fight v0.2.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: TheWicked
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes