3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I learned a few things from this game:
1. Always help a stranger if they need to move some boxes. They'd have sex with you.
2. Wake up a girl by eating their vagina. They'd love it.

On a more serious note, my biggest worry about this game is if the story can't keep up with the action. It has sex so early that it has to rely on the story to carry the game. Not to be rude, but 90% of these games have below average stories. Is this game another one of those? We'll find out in the future.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
It would have been better for me if the story was more intense and the main character was more dignified.We'll see

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
why does every game do ths

thats not how clothes on boobs works

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

thats how autofit work.
they are a small tool that can fit this ( actually named "fit control"... no joke) . its no pain to sue, but that take times and also old version tend to mess up and grow scene size very lots.
nontheless , i love that tool. i think dev should take more time prepar and all, instead of quickly doing renders.
i not say everything should be perfect. but just a bit of work. in this pic for exempl.. even if you let the boobs "glued" on the clothes down, you still can just "stretch" the front part for avoid that cleavage. simply that will make thing better.
but just my pov.
i guess dat dev know what he doing.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017

So true! A bit of work here would make the models look so much more believeable, and the models are 90% of the graphical content. It could hang loosely down on some models, others it could slowly mesh with the abs, this just looks cartoonish.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Story seem to go straight to the point very fast. Dude stole half a million bucks and now is pressured by the dude (dad?) who he stole from, but he doesn't really seem to show much stress over it, other than that he needs money and fast to pay back, hmmm, if it was me whole stole from a powerful figure, I probably would be shitting my pants and panic after being caught (powerful people can make you disappear real quick). And sex seem to come real easy, no build up with any character apparently, except the pink haired girl. A little bit of proper drama, tension, build up, and such wouldn't hurt to make situations and relationship dynamics more believable and natural.
But I can live with all this, although the main reason why I play VNs is the story, so I'd expect what good stories are made of from my VNs, but this is very early, so I'll just say that there is potential so I'm gonna keep an eye on this.

One thing I do need to say is that the dialog and more importantly the English could be worked on quite a bit, I'd suggest the dev try to get help from a native English speaking person, I've even seen people on this site offering help to devs that have struggled with that in the past, so it wouldn't hurt to try. But then again, I have seen by far worse Engrish than this before on several occasion, and it's easy enough to follow the dialog in this VN, but I'm still pointing it out.

Anyway, a decent start, keep it up and keep improving :)

tanabato

Jun 29, 2017
Great game, I will certainly follow. Is there any application to translate ren'py games? Or a step by step how to translate

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
nice, can't wait for NTR :eazyHype:
Doesn't seem to be that kind of VN where you get NTR'd though, you might be the one doing it, maybe, or maybe it's just cheating.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Great game, I will certainly follow. Is there any application to translate ren'py games? Or a step by step how to translate
only way i know is to use renpy translation, wich mean creating an copy of the whole complete script, put the translation and adding an option for the game to choose langague when launch.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Doesn't seem to be that kind of VN where you get NTR'd though, you might be the one doing it, maybe, or maybe it's just cheating.
I also thought about the same, I like this game and I do not see how NTR could add something good to the story, so I do not think the dev will use it. It will be safe for me to play it.
But I see that it's a fad now in all games, to use this kind of content, it's a real shame, well, at least for people like me, who does not like this content. :disappointed:

At least I hope the dev gives you the option of a path WITHOUT ntr.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Solid start. The renders are quite good. The text and dialog is really simple and sounds like a child "I do this." - "There is X, I will go to him" ... but that might be the problem of a lack of knowledge or translation problems. Not every game has to have great writing ^^ The base of the story seem to be good.

Let's see what will come next :)

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes