3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just wait a bit and it will be posted.

if its on svs it will be here. and reverse ( mostly reverse happen lol )

Reactions: krzysiek88

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
just wait a bit and it will be posted.

if its on svs it will be here. and reverse ( mostly reverse happen lol )
It's also available for free on his Patreon page:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's also available for free on his Patreon page:
thats a different one.

i bet most of peoples wait for the "extended" version of it (0.2). wich is patrons only.

U

User_10739

Updated OP to v0.1.5 and...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Live To Fight [v0.1.5] [Grinder] - Original Size: (588MB)

Squashed Download Win (106MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
The opening scene use of the words "boy" and "old man" is cringe-worthy. No one speaks like this in any language. Say them once each, if you want to push it, a second time, but it's absurd as is.

Edit: So I played further, and I agree that the English is bad. However, it's good enough that the dev would only need a native speaker to clean it up, not a translator.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
get fast money and on the way to solve problems, all kinds of sexual situations can happen
I'll give this game a try. It's true, girls love the bad boys, and that goes double for fighters. I know a few professional fighters, that look like they got beaten with the ugly stick, and they constantly have girls throwing themselves at them.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes