• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.4.1!

PC (145MB): - - - -
Mac (135MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Live to Fight v0.4.1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: delta556

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Here is my rant...

This game is one of those games that is so bad that it makes it kinda good in some aspects. It's so bad that there is some humor in how bad it is.

They overuse the hell out of black screen with "x time later"... Look at this, this is 3 of them inside of 10 seconds lol

Then the following scene they do it 4 times in 10 seconds here...

They do that "x time later" shit so much in this game it's really gotten old. I'm not saying such a segway should never be used, and that it's poor taste to use such a thing, but when you slap hundreds of them in there like this game has it starts to get really anoying. They do it at extremely unnecissary times. I'd say they use 1 appropriate "x time later" for every dozen or so that are not appropriate. "5 months later"... alright that one is fine... then they start getting down to like "5 minutes later" like right in the middle of a talking scene like wtf? or "1 shower later" after you shower... so lame.

The protagonist is garbage as well. He is a spoiled piece of shit that you can tell in the first few minutes is an absolutely terrible person... I mean the cuck boys & wanna be thugs playing this may not see a problem with him, but any real man should take a definite issue with the protagonist.

The game starts out where you are in some MMA fight. So you knock the guy out, and continue to punch his face to a pulp while he is lying there unconscious... Only several blows later after the ref is like "enough he is out cold" do you finally stop punching after one more good punch for good measure.

So you leave the ring with the trainer you call "dad", and are like I'm done with fighting. Then he tells you how he just bought a nice new gym. So he is like "What are you gonna do with your prize money?" So you without a choice in the matter give your trainer all of the money you earned beating an unconsicous man half to death.

So you head on home to your huge mansion, and you being a big tough MMA fighter still live with mom & real dad or Frank as your character calls his father. Your dad is pissed off at your mom. He told her to do something for the thousandth time, and she won't do it. She is all like "oh it wasn't important to me" about something he asked a ton of times... So he gets pissed & doubts if he is even your father because he thinks she is cheating. He basically says "You should move out, and take your son with you"

So then you come in acting like a "big man" to your dad, and are all like white knighting for your mom. He is like "What do you care, this is none of your business.", and you are like "I'm tired of you and your shit" So your dad is basically like "Leave my house, you are worthless like your gold digging mother and you don't work." So you get up in your dads face and he stares you down like a real man and is like "You gonna hit me?" So you are about to fight your dad, but your mommy steps in and keeps you from getting your ass beat...

You ask your mom "Why do you let him treat you like that?", and your mom flat out tells you "You don't understand the situation. I intentionally provoke him!" but you continue on with "he don't gotta treat you like that", and she goes on with like "he is under a lot of stress" Then you tell her "Don't defend him", and she just smiles at you and how easily she manipulates you... You are like "Lets run away togethre mom!", and she is like "Um... no you have nothing you are poor, and your dad got bling bling." Your mom is like... "Alright how about you chill out, we all calm down, and just try to be a happy family your father provides rather well for us."

Then it flash forwards to you breaking in to your fathers safe & stealing half a million dollars... Like 5 months or so passes, and you already bought some new house for yourself and shortly after your dad calls you up and is like "Um, how about you pay me back that half a il you stole son?" In which case you are like "Nah fuck off", and he is like "alright son how about you come work for me, or I'll report the theft to police" and you are like "eat a dick old man" and hang the phone up on him...

Keep in mind your dad is never shown as to have hit your mother at all, or hit you at all. All we know is he got mad at your mom for not following his instructions on some un named thing he asked her like a thousand times. And your mom don't work, and neither do you, and your dad is some rich business man that provides for his family so well they don't gotta work. He thinks she is fucking around on him, and for good reason because she sits around ALL DAY not working, and she can't even do some small menial tasks he asks her to do.

Not to mention the english is so bad in this I seen better machine translations.

I just want to punch the protagonist in the face. End rant.

Reactions: bernthal

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
You mentioned that in this update we will get rewarded if we help Jess with study but the update ends when she tells mc to "Lets go". Am I getting the right ending?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I like this game. Always looking foward to update. I like the characters and the writing/animations

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
Man here comes one of good game..........i like the story, the girl,the fight
i think your game will become one of the best renpy game dude..
keep the good work.!!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ok MC is a Pro Fighter has been fighting for a few yrs lives with both mom and dad decided to retire from fighting dad treats mom like shit but MC can't afford to buy Him and Mom not even an apartment because he gave his trainer his last earnings? I have a question so what happened to the other earnings he has made from all his other fights clearly these was not underground fights and even if they were the MC should still have enough money to get him and mom a new place then to put up with Dads shit. This makes absolutely no sense {DEVS What The Hell Is Going On}

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I just played through this for the first time, and Kate seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. After the arcade, she is never shown again for the three or so remaining days in the current version. All of you time is spent between Jess and Sarah; and training with Kelly and James.

My only real complaint about this game are the Black Screen "A little while later" or "1 hour later" transitions, which happen way too often and are really disconnecting to the story. Well that and the Engrish, but it's not so bad that I can't translate what it says in my head.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
So I just played through this for the first time, and Kate seems to have fallen off the face of the Earth. After the arcade, she is never shown again for the three or so remaining days in the current version. All of you time is spent between Jess and Sarah; and training with Kelly and James.

My only real complaint about this game are the Black Screen "A little while later" or "1 hour later" transitions, which happen way too often and are really disconnecting to the story. Well that and the Engrish, but it's not so bad that I can't translate what it says in my head.
The Engrish lends it a certain charm, especially when the lads are partying and ripping on each other and someone spouts an idiom that makes sense in the author's mother tongue like, "Ha! You have shiny pebble for the goat milkings."

And yeah, the "One second later" info screen needs to die screaming.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Same thing went through my head while plying.
I really do fancy this game though, the fighter thing works for me, even more so because of Jess.
And i encountered a little bug don't know if anyone else caught it but there's a little loop in the second bar scene with Jess when she introduced her workmate this scene repeats when mc is leaving, it's nothing game breaking nor it's majorly annoying just produces a bit of confusion so just mentioning it. Encountered it in compressed version BTW, couldn't stop me from plying multiple times though. Awesome game need moar, sorry for nitpicking.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes