3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Took awhile for an update that's on the shorter side, with obligatory save/images errors. Seems about right.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I feel bad for the blind
View attachment 1840777

Welcome back folks, Bob Merkin at the F95 news zone desk, top news today.
Sadly no Mrs.Jhonson Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am for this update.
An insider at the DEV's compound quotes Grinder saying he likes to create anticipation in his followers and also he likes the money.
Now back to our regularly secluded fapping.
Oh, yeah, Shelly right there, you suck like a vacuum cleaner, Um, Oh, what's that? the mic is still on :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for saving me bandwidth.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last version, image 'w7_d2hnights3' not found (image hnights 3,4 and 5). Any solutions?
ignore, missing image counts is 100 times bigger than mc's sexscenes and 25 times bigger than those wanting sex with mrs johnson.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Yes. I start a brand new save each time for a number of games, once without a mod and once with, just for consistency

I tried both this time and the images were unfortunately still missing. From what I reccall, others have mentioned that long-time players are used to this...though this is still a sign that the dev(s) don't care for quality checking their game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short and usual update, bit training, bit chitchat at bar, small barfight and then going home and bang 1 girl and per standard missing images (if there'll be version which doesn't have missing images then it's a sign that other dev is doing game).

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
is it just me, or is the Quick Menu gone since 4.0.9? i tried it with MOD also as without, same result. Mhhh, without quick menu its bad for the cheats....! Is there a possibility to restart the quick menu? This game is so instable, normally i try unren and look for myself, in his game, when i unlock the dev panelthe game doesn't even start, only errors. Don't speak for the game, or I'm deaf? :unsure:o_O

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes