• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Pr0nmanreview

Apr 25, 2022
Well played this through for the first time. I feel like there is a lot of wasted potential because of the stiff dialog and plot points being a bit nonsensical. I think it's a mistake they introduce him as a fighter in the beginning, or at least to make him seem like he's very experienced. The fact that he basically helped his coach get a gym on their winnings together and seemed pretty competent as a fighter makes like half the training talk feel weird in the present. It's one thing to retrain his muscles, speed, and flexibility but the way things are presented you would think he barely has any experience or skill from his past like he developed amnesia.

I like the variety of characters even if there isn't much in the way of content with them besides Jess. The dialog in terms of relationships is a bit too straightforward and stiff too. Very matter of fact and sometimes the characters feel like a robot trying to imitate how people talk to each other. It's also a bit unpleasant watching our lead act misogynistic but then get offended by others acting just like him.

One mishandled character for me is Juli who has a pretty small role for now. I liked having a different body types and saw potential in her for the future but in her last appearance with the blonde hair she looks bad comparative to your first run in in the park with her.

Also not a huge fan of adultery but I like Mrs Johnson so far and if anything would play through it again even with all the flaws when the game is finished to see that play out. Makes me feel shitty to betray my friends trust there though. I'm hoping the father is at least shown to be not just neglectful but cheating or something else to make me feel less shitty hitting on her lol.

I quickly went through a second time speed skipping to see if choices lead to different outcomes like not choosing help with boxes (but you end up with that job anyway if you want) or not selecting the right choices to Jess. Things come out linear from what I see so you have the best choices to increase relationships but things progress day by day pretty similar even if you want less Jess and more of someone else. Not the end of the world but definitely takes away from the idea of this being a game to me.

If I decided to never check this out again it's like a 2.5/5 stars. Im tempted to revisit it though since the bones of the game are not terrible and the models are pleasant enough.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
anyone have the new version?
It's gonna basically be this:
  • Mrs. Johnson continues to be conflicted about her feelings, but she wants to remain forever unsatisfied and unappreciated.
  • Emma will still be the younger version of Mrs. Johnson, minus the son-as-best-friend ties to the MC that Mrs. Johnson has.
  • Jess will keep doing her creepy-yet-adorable semi-stalker showing up at the MC's place without any warning.
  • Kat will remain oblivious to the idea that the MC isn't solely committed to her.
  • Kelly will keep pretending to be a hard-ass while melting when the MC looks at her hard ass.
  • James will keep being the whitest Mr. Miyagi ever seen.
  • The plot outside of the fights (the MC's father looking for him, needing a huge sum of money, etc.) will be delayed yet again.
  • The game will continue to struggle with loading older saves.
In case anyone wanted the changelog early.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
  • Mrs. Johnson continues to be conflicted about her feelings, but she wants to remain forever unsatisfied and unappreciated.
  • Emma will still be the younger version of Mrs. Johnson, minus the son-as-best-friend ties to the MC that Mrs. Johnson has.
  • Jess will keep doing her creepy-yet-adorable semi-stalker showing up at the MC's place without any warning.
  • Kat will remain oblivious to the idea that the MC isn't solely committed to her.
  • Kelly will keep pretending to be a hard-ass while melting when the MC looks at her hard ass.
  • The plot outside of the fights (the MC's father looking for him, needing a huge sum of money, etc.) will be delayed yet again.
thats the changelog for next 10 updates:BootyTime:
in the next one there will be hot scene with jess, and side appearances of emma and kelly.
wondering wth this dev needs any other chick apart jess - she gets like 95% of "action" anyway:HideThePain:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Sounds about right, especially the loading older saves part, i play this game since 0.4 or something like that, and almost every time i have to start from the beginning :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes