3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
Why is the scene with Ms.Johnson so dark?
I understand its night time but you don't even see anything. You have to mess with the brightness and the gamma to see what is going on in the scene.
Maybe in the future add a small light source so you can see what is going on. Just making it a little darker so player can see what is going on and it is still believable that its nighttime.
Don't know if the dev will see but hope he/she take the suggestion.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1927562
Live To Fight [v0.6.2] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Added an Option to Skip Work Mini Game and Massage Mini Game, some Mini Games, that I couldn't add an Option to skip, I've removed them from the game, you will get the scene where the player have cleaned everything.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Get an error:
View attachment 1927562
Live To Fight [v0.6.2] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: Added an Option to Skip Work Mini Game and Massage Mini Game, some Mini Games, that I couldn't add an Option to skip, I've removed them from the game, you will get the scene where the player have cleaned everything.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Get an error!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2/game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy', 1659701818, 1) is defined twice, at game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:1 and game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:20.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2/game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy', 1659701818, 1) is defined twice, at game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:1 and game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:20.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Fri Aug 05 14:19:01 2022

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Get an error:

Get an error!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\0 Spiele neu 2019 Test\Live To Fight - Ver. 0.6.2\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Fri Aug 05 14:19:01 2022
Sorry, I've got no error, I've downloaded the Original version, Compressed Version, and tested in my own version of the game, and no error is popping up for me, did you do anything, like use unrar to have devs console?
screenshot0001.png

Also, they are not defined twice.
"1) is defined twice, at game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:1 and game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:20. "
Capturar.PNG

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry, I've got no error, I've downloaded the Original version, Compressed Version, and tested in my own version of the game, and no error is popping up for me, did you do anything, like use unrar to have devs console?
View attachment 1966502

Also, they are not defined twice.
"1) is defined twice, at game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:1 and game/JokerMod/JokerCheats.rpy:20. "
View attachment 1966500
It is a new compressed version, Joker mod added, then unren Ran on top.

This unren.
WindowsTerminal_unLu6oxvPc.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wondering if there will be a Harem ending. Thanks
unlikely.

Why is the scene with Ms.Johnson so dark?
you haven't seen datk until you have played the island. :p

anyways no lights anywhere so it was dark and only lightsource could be streetlight or moonlight.

Get an error:
1. try shorter path like LiveToFight_0.6.2-0.6.2-pc and then copy mod files into \game folder.
2. it is possible that jokermod needs game folder to be named as LiveToFight_0.6.2-0.6.2-pc to work properly (i once renamed game folder as livetofight_0.x and mod didn't work until i renamed folder back to what it was originally).

Please tell me, is this updated have new scene with mrs johnson??
yes.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
1. try shorter path like LiveToFight_0.6.2-0.6.2-pc and then copy mod files into \game folder.
2. it is possible that jokermod needs game folder to be named as LiveToFight_0.6.2-0.6.2-pc to work properly (i once renamed game folder as livetofight_0.x and mod didn't work until i renamed folder back to what it was originally).
Didn't know about I've tried, but it still works for me, maybe because the mod was already in the "game" folder when I changed the folder's name.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't know about I've tried, but it still works for me, maybe because the mod was already in the "game" folder when I changed the folder's name.
well i did that versions ago (posted about it) so maybe it is fixed or not, after that i have kept folder name as extracted even it looks stupid (game version twice).

Reactions: JokerLeader

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Live to Fight 0.6.1 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Not the easiest in a small screen but it is useable.
Updated my Android port to v0.6.2

Reactions: spl00sh321

ViciusPro

Jan 10, 2020
Actualizado a v0.6.2

Revisé todos los archivos de script y parece que el desarrollador contó mal los puntos de Kelly + había algunas partes de Jess que le dan puntos negativos a Kelly. Así que abra la consola y escriba Kelly_score = 10 antes de la escena de Kelly en la versión 0.5.6 o use saveeditor y cambie la puntuación.
[/COTIZAR]

¿Cómo abro la consola?

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
No. We yet again got cockblock by Mark. That motherfucker needs to get hit by a bus on his way home or something.
hahahaa i agree , but damn for real all this long time this is NUTS thats it i give us on this game i deleted from list so that i never back

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes