3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Why on Earth is this story so slow? Its been like 2-3 years and the MC still has not fucked Ms Johnson or Emma? Like wtf?
That's for no support what so ever, on other hand there are a lot of milk games with huge support and time updates even bigger.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure what was new in this update since dev once again f'ed up old saves (had to start from year old save to be able to play w/o restart from scratch) so played with skip mostly. short update based on what i think was new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
missing images is actually normal on this game.
The images may not necessarily be missing. Sometimes they're just misnamed in the script. For example, so far it's happened several times for me. One, for example, is when, on the morning after the Saturday fight, I chose to visit Kat rather than Jess. As soon as Kat sees the mc I got the usual image missing message top left hand corner.

If you care enough, to fix it you just have to figure out which script you're at (in the case of LTF actually the hardest part), open it up using Notepad or something, then do a search to locate the line where the incorrect reference occurs. You can usually figure out what the correct reference should be by looking at the sequence of image names before and after to see in what way the file is incorrect. Then you just correct the entry and it should work fine after that.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Heh, should really rename this game Live to Fuck Jess.

Now that the anticipation of progress with the characters has fizzled out, can't help but notice how the rest of the story seems cobbled together.
MC gets one punch from a dude and suddenly decides he's going to pay off Lilly's 50 grand loan? Where did that come from? There's no real consistency to the character besides his routine (train, talk to people, fuck Jess), and I can't bring myself to care about whatever issues he says he has.

Props to Grinder for continuing to put out updates with no support, but it does seem like it's been uninspired for a while now.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Don't know if somebody else have same problem as me,but when MC is in cinema with Kat,two options came out to talk with her. 'your friends' and 'your brother'. Both of them gave same result. 'we already talked about that'. I can't progress any further. I'm using joker mod.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
0.6.2 might be too new to continue playing on this version.
Too new? So the saves from before are newer than the most recent release? o_O

J/k. I actually am thinking I'll need to start over, though. While there haven't really been conflicts up to this point, unless it's confirmed by the developer there will for sure be a harem ending I can't see any of this working out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might have missed someone, but my assessment I'm sure would be the same as the above. So I'll need to break it all out into separate playthroughs, I think, committing to only one girl (thought I might try to have a Jess + Lily route). Still haven't decided for sure, but I'm starting to lean heavily in that direction.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too new? So the saves from before are newer than the most recent release? o_O

While there haven't really been conflicts up to this point, unless it's confirmed by the developer there will for sure be a harem ending I can't see any of this working out.
well 0.6.3 save didn't work nor save before that so ..............

no conflicts and not girls asking commitments.

besides there's quite a many with whom mc might end up and save for each isn't worth it since atm all are in 1 path.

if you manage do bar cleaning (finding invisible glasses) more than once then gratz.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes