3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I did it yesterday and there was only one answer, one recommendation.I know how to use forum.I had an account before, just deleted it a few months ago.
OK. IJS that within a game's thread isn't supposed to be where you ask this type of thing. Although I doubt Grinder gets on here (or at least not often enough) to care necessarily, but I can't imagine a lot of devs who are on this site appreciate someone pushing users to other games on their own game's thread. Also, 24–48 hours is hardly a long time to wait for a response post to a thread you've just recently created.

Edit: Also, I looked up your thread there and see it's pretty specific: "extraordinary passion" with a MILF and the MC, netori, and no incest. There aren't that many games that fall into that category that I know of. So that will limit your responses significantly as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Updated to v0.6.4

I looked through all the script files and it seems developer has counted Kelly's points wrong + there was some Jess parts that gives minus points to Kelly. So open console and type Kelly_score = 10 before Kellys scene in version 0.5.6 or use saveeditor and change the score.
The choices aren't matching up with the walkthrough you did. Has the choices changed in the game or something?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
So hmmmm.......I guess some know what i am going to ask about .....
Mrs.Johnson is there Action worth mentioning ?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I keep getting a lot of error messages and every time I hit ignore, it goes forward a little bit where I have to rollback to read what was skipped. If I click rollback and it takes me back to the choices when I click the one I am supposed to click, the error message pops up again

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes