3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I keep getting a lot of error messages and every time I hit ignore, it goes forward a little bit where I have to rollback to read what was skipped. If I click rollback and it takes me back to the choices when I click the one I am supposed to click, the error message pops up again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I keep getting a lot of error messages and every time I hit ignore, it goes forward a little bit where I have to rollback to read what was skipped. If I click rollback and it takes me back to the choices when I click the one I am supposed to click, the error message pops up again
well that's what is live to fight.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The dev surely lives up to his name GRINDER. He knows everyone pretty much plays for Mrs. Johnson and if he gives the player what they really want now then he loses his big strong point of the game and will also lose followers in future bcuz no other character is that intriguing. So yeah you won't get shit until 2025 that's for sure.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I see that back in 2018 the dev had plans to include ntr. Did that change? or will it still be implemented?. Anyone know?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, with all the extreme blueballing going on with Mrs Johnson... It would be a kick in the nuts to have her fuck someone else at this point. But you never know
maybe she gets so frustrated that fucks her own son. :cool:

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes