3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
guys hope for the best maybe he got something in real life that make him got late to the new update

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe never.
possibly.
never say never, you shoud have know that by now.
this game/dev is one of the most resilient ones.
if i would have to bet on only one game that wont be abandoned, my bet would be this game.
also if i would have to bet on one game featuring a hot milf as a side chick where we have to wait 10+ years for that milf bang bang, my bet would be on this one as well.

LiveToFight 0.6.5 is out, featuring 249 new renders, 7 animations (and no mrs johnson ofc :BootyTime:)

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
if i would have to bet on only one game that wont be abandoned, my bet would be this game.
also if i would have to bet on one game featuring a hot milf as a side chick where we have to wait 10+ years for that milf bang bang, my bet would be on this one as well.

LiveToFight 0.6.5 is out, featuring 249 new renders, 7 animations (and no mrs johnson ofc :BootyTime:)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

You are joking or for real play update already and no content with MILF?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You are joking or for real play update already and no content with MILF?
I saw yes, but it's not an answer on question for real AGAIN no real content with MILF?
nah, i was kidding there is a real content with the milf ofc...all 7 animations and half of update renders are her hot scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes