3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
well that was disappointly short. It did set some things up for the future though. My blue balls cant take anymore waiting for him to take his training partner to pound town.

Reactions: Daskapital61

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that was disappointly short. It did set some things up for the future though. My blue balls cant take anymore waiting for him to take his training partner to pound town.
after she gets match possibly so it can be quite a while.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
a lot of hot girls in this game...iam in

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
That would be some scary sex, yeah she’s hot but she would probly be punching you while having sex if your not going fast enough or hard enough and don’t even think about cumming before her or she will probly rip your dick off

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Viovol

Apr 15, 2018
I just started the game and i have an honest question - should i keep playing past the prologue because the writing is simply abhoring.. It's difficult to read in all ways possible! Does the story get better or is all more of the same ? I don't mind the cliches, but damn it's a cringe-fest. I don't mean to be rude, just curious - is it worth playing ? :WaitWhat:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just started the game and i have an honest question - should i keep playing past the prologue because the writing is simply abhoring.. It's difficult to read in all ways possible! Does the story get better or is all more of the same ? I don't mind the cliches, but damn it's a cringe-fest. I don't mean to be rude, just curious - is it worth playing ? :WaitWhat:
damn, you are a lucky man.
if you wanna to stay that way - get the fuck out of here, and dont look back, ever.
before you get hooked to never-to-be-fucked-milf teaser (banner image) :HideThePain:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Patiently waiting for Mrs Johnson, the pussy must be worth it
Sad to say with the amount of time the Dev has drawn this out and the way they continues to draw this scene out.
The Dev has now literally backed themselves into a very tight corner with frankly little chance if any they can pull this off.
What with the sheer anticipation and expectation that this one scene now has.

Chances are when or if it finally do's happen the Dev will fail to be able to make it live upto the expectation it has now.
Even getting it to be adequately exceptable for the players still wanting it is goning to be difficult enough.
So when and If it ever happends there's is a very very high chance that no "that pussy won't be worth it."
Sorry.

Dragonj

May 24, 2017
Hi guys, i'm stuck in the cinema have 2 options friends and brother but both say already spoke about it. But there is no other option. How should i continue?

Reactions: Danyboyrojas995
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes