3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Cramone

May 14, 2018
Sad to say with the amount of time the Dev has drawn this out and the way they continues to draw this scene out.
The Dev has now literally backed themselves into a very tight corner with frankly little chance if any they can pull this off.
What with the sheer anticipation and expectation that this one scene now has.

Chances are when or if it finally do's happen the Dev will fail to be able to make it live upto the expectation it has now.
Even getting it to be adequately exceptable for the players still wanting it is goning to be difficult enough.
So when and If it ever happends there's is a very very high chance that no "that pussy won't be worth it."
Sorry.
Sadly i agree with you, this too much time to happen expectations are too the roof.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not gonna lie, that dude who claimed "I think this game might be the biggest milk project (Number 1) in whole f95zone games..." has to be the most delusional (to not say something more accurate/descriptive:KEK: ) individual in the whole f95zone.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Not gonna lie, that dude who claimed "I think this game might be the biggest milk project (Number 1) in whole f95zone games..." has to be the most delusional (to not say something more accurate/descriptive:KEK: ) individual in the whole f95zone.
I cant tell top 10 right now but i know there are atleast 10 that are more milk than this.
What are your top 10 milk projects, i think we should have a thread for this. Where we can vote top 10 milk projects, that way all banter would be in one place and New people could get awareness.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
I cant tell top 10 right now but i know there are atleast 10 that are more milk than this.
What are your top 10 milk projects, i think we should have a thread for this. Where we can vote top 10 milk projects, that way all banter would be in one place and New people could get awareness.
#1 starts with ''Milk''y actually :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
i don't even remember on what thread i got that reason of deletion, it was so long ago (would need to dig 100 or so pages of notifications).
hi mate and friends
I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
I like games that have a large number of verbal and teasing events (at least 10 for each girl or milf (the more the better)) then enter the phase of vaginal sex and anal sex ( In this way, a lot of sexual tension accumulates )
How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi mate and friends
I would appreciate it if someone could answer my question
I like games that have a large number of verbal and teasing events (at least 10 for each girl or milf (the more the better)) then enter the phase of vaginal sex and anal sex ( In this way, a lot of sexual tension accumulates )
How many relations does this game have with the above definition? thank you
well this has quite a much things to do before gets to bang any1 just not teasing etc.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes