3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does Lily appear in this update?
No idea. I haven't played it yet. Or are you talking about v0.6.5? If you mean the version that's here right now, I don't think so. Unless I'm forgetting, I don't believe Lily's in v0.6.5. But, ofc, anyone who reads this and remembers differently, please correct me.

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone know if we finally score with Kat and/or Emma in this update? Even if we do I hope we get a scene with Jess. If there's anything this game needs it's definitely more Jess sex scenes. Not overdone at all.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Awam milf should be the ringleader 5 years and
only this month all she got was a handjob
hottest the milf less sex she gets while fat ugly milfs fucks all the time
just like real life

• Haha
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Damn, I take that Mrs. Johnson hasn't gotten the D til now.
Poor milf.

Mrs. Johnson should unionize with Sophia (from AWAM), Joyce (from Midnight Paradise) and Jacky (from A Family Venture) and advocate a pro-milf movement. THIS IS OPPRESSION! lol
These ladies are going to go barren soon!
Dont forget Amelie from heart problems!!!!!!!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
No, the latest is still my last post in the thread and same on Patreon, and same on Discord, which he doesn't even use his own Discord for his own game.
shoot I was going to ask you if you can see the comments from his supporter on his updates but I don't want to go off topic here and get people in trouble. I hope we can open up the thread in Heart Problem again for health discussions and updates.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
shoot I was going to ask you if you can see the comments from his supporter on his updates but I don't want to go off topic here and get people in trouble. I hope we can open up the thread in Heart Problem again for health discussions and updates.
You can be like the other 20 people who've PM'd about it :ROFLMAO:

Someone though did make an Offtopic thread, so you can use that till an update comes out.

Reactions: gentlemanclub

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Stuff said to me that they will open thread after release.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
When this milker finally updates it? Almost month gone from last post. Maybe you know some news?
My bet is that he is gonna release on the end of this month since he usually post it on the 27th and last report he literally said he is tired of postponing and people are tired of listening it, but anyway with him everything is possible, but Im sure it will be worth it. I think HP are about the best renders ive ever seen.

Been 9 months since last release.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
My bet is that he is gonna release on the end of this month since he usually post it on the 27th and last report he literally said he is tired of postponing and people are tired of listening it, but anyway with him everything is possible, but Im sure it will be worth it. I think HP are about the best renders ive ever seen.

Been 9 months since last release.
If Amelie will not do proper blowjob update is shit :poop:

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes