3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Live to Fight with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod to v0.6.6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
Man. The fact that the dev put the "with fade" tag on every render really ruins the game for me. It messes with the story flow and makes me feel like I'm blinking really slowly every time I click the mouse.

I manually went through the game and deleted all the tags... I hope a) the game still works and b) it helps increase my enjoyment of the game. I was gonna leave this as a review, but... seems more fair to delete the tags and try again, than just to scream into the void.

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
Man I usually look forward to updates from this game but holy shit was this ridiculous. The black screens saying "the next day" are 2/3 of the update. You have a sex scene with Jess that comes outta nowhere, a date with Kelly where when she tries to actually know mc he changes topics and then there's a kiss at the end that comes out of nowhere again and finally a 3 second conversation with Mrs Johnson

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes