3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
Man I usually look forward to updates from this game but holy shit was this ridiculous. The black screens saying "the next day" are 2/3 of the update. You have a sex scene with Jess that comes outta nowhere, a date with Kelly where when she tries to actually know mc he changes topics and then there's a kiss at the end that comes out of nowhere again and finally a 3 second conversation with Mrs Johnson

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
From January to Now, this can't be all the work that was put into it. If so, I'm positive there had to be some RL issues.

This is is at most 1-2 weeks of work on a moderate PC. Even the animations are subpar by today's standards.

What happened?
what happened!?!? he realized that he can, thanks to his milking cows and his enabler partenon, collect money each month for little or no content at all. no delivery obligations, no deadlines.
beside that, if i were paying subscriber, why should i care about his rl issues? no matter what, he is in my pocket every 1st of month taking money, no strings attached (from his side). i could be sympathetic of his problems (if any), but only if he puts partenon's payments on hold for job not delivered. what subscriber is actually paying for most of the year is to unlock "devs" weekly/monthly posts saying sorry i'm late, rl issues, rl job... hey man, from very moment you started to take monthly subscriptions this became you rl issue, your rl job too. if you are not up to quit, put payments on hold or (as some honest devs are doing) instead monthly payment tier option, pick billing per major update (latest updates were not that) option. maybe then i start to take you as honest, serious dev.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So many u'mc' errors after delivering the USB to Mark, starting at the training after that, every time the MC speaks, was this tested at all?
Edit: Also errors whenever the MC's name is mentioned from the same moment, how could anyone release it like this?

I'm dropping this game, this is just terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So many u'mc' errors after delivering the USB to Mark, starting at the training after that, every time the MC speaks, was this tested at all?
Edit: Also errors whenever the MC's name is mentioned from the same moment, how could anyone release it like this?

I'm dropping this game, this is just terrible.
normal from this dev. sadly.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Well update ended with Mrs. Johson, so we know we will countinue there, finger cross. And God please, PLEASE, if you're readig this please make Mark get hit by a buss. That motherfucker has cockblock us every single time. Enough is enough.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The massage mini game is stupid. Use unren.bat to alter the variables. Type SHIFT+O, then type in: "score=200". That will get you the points you need to succesfully finish the massage.
at least it's somewhat easy to do unlike finding empty glasses on bar.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes