3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Live To Fight - Version 0.4.5

Is it normal that all my saves just consider that there is no new content ? each time, it put the end at the same place that with the previous version...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it normal that all my saves just consider that there is no new content ? each time, it put the end at the same place that with the previous version...
Just tried it just now I can't get any further after the Jess scene that happened in the last update as well it just cut off so I have no clue what to whats going on here.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..nothing new..probably bugfixes or spellchecking...played a save..ended same..played new..ended same...wish the dev would learn to make patches..Daniels K made a patch for his...why cant others?...i guess i want to much for my pirate dollars :p

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
I literally just clicked through some text on 2.. or was it 3 pictures MC massaging his girlfriends shoulders and update ended... o_O

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I literally just clicked through some text on 2.. or was it 3 pictures MC massaging his girlfriends shoulders and update ended... o_O
Need to add the bugfix or it doesn't work. Barely worth the effort for all that happens this update.

Reactions: Kaldapas
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes