3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi, would you mind explaining where to put that file to fix the game? :unsure: Thank you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I'm new to this game, but let me just check to make sure I'm understanding the story so far: The MC retires from kickboxing, returns home to find his dad abusing his mom, leaves with his dad's cash, buys a decent home with that cash, burns (donates) the leftover money so it can't be traced to him, but then also still lives close enough that he can hang out with a friend from childhood? So he's smart and stupid at the same time? o_O

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well yes, it seems that not much matter the decisions in this update, nor the ones you made before, after the fight, the "prize girl" appears and gives you a blowjob, even if I reject her in the other fight. Worse still knowing that she fucks anyone who wins, :sick:. Being able to make a decision here would be good.

Maybe dev did it because if you avoid that scene, the update would feel even shorter... But that really wouldn't matter to me, in this case.

Melork

Jun 24, 2018
Well in theory there is new content (fight night). But from what I got from snooping around in the code, it's not linked anywhere so no way to access it. So perhaps it's a preparation for the future or he simply forgot to put a way to access it from the end of last version.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well in theory there is new content (fight night). But from what I got from snooping around in the code, it's not linked anywhere so no way to access it. So perhaps it's a preparation for the future or he simply forgot to put a way to access it from the end of last version.
Use the bugfix file.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes