3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Dunduk_

Feb 1, 2019
I would advise you not to bother about mistakes, elections, content. For example, the author simply took and deleted one of the images that is used in V. 0.4.4 without adding a new one or changing the name of the old one in the code. Also, he called 4 images in the new version, for example, w3_d6n03,1, instead of w3_d6n03v1, because of what the images are not displayed respectively.

And that's Google translate, so... Sorry for mistakes)

Reactions: dE_VoYd and yep10

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
When will developers realise that if you are making a visual novel proper fucking english is essential? You can't tell a good story when your game doesn't support English. Engrish isn't English and it matters in a story based game.

Reactions: KiraJames

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I do not know what most think, but the only woman who interested me in this game is Mrs. Johnson, I did not play this version, but using Unren, the images, there is nothing of her in this version, the others found disposable.
mrs Smith is as hot as mrs Johnson.... maybe you missed her.

so the update was a fight that we lost no matter what....... yeah shitty update
really a let down after seeing how this guy did make some nice updates before...

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't like the pile on currently happening. I'm disappointed, it was a short update, but at least it was an update. This is one of my favorite games that I'm currently playing, so I guess an underwhelming update every now and again can be expected.

In terms of recommending downloading this update, I would recommend not to download this update and to wait for the next update.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes