3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont if u decompress folder is like mine then u should see theses images by the end of the folder
Is yours the latest version though? because that's what I have and don't see it as Alfius it was in the previous version but not the latest, and I had no idea it was even added to 4.4 I'd love to know what the hell the dev is doing with this game why add a scene and then take it out?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Killer94 and Ted-E.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Have not really uploaded anything to Mega yet... Will upload it when I get a gap.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Is yours the latest version though? because that's what I have and don't see it as Alfius it was in the previous version but not the latest, and I had no idea it was even added to 4.4 I'd love to know what the hell the dev is doing with this game why add a scene and then take it out?
you know where I am at the moment right ;) cannot play the game yet but when I'll be back I will :coffee: as for the images if they do exist in the older version don't see why they've been taken off in the newest version

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
you know where I am at the moment right ;) cannot play the game yet but when I'll be back I will :coffee: as for the images if they do exist in the older version don't see why they've been taken off in the newest version
No idea what the dev is doing tbh and it's a shame that this game has become a mess in a way I just don't understand in the point in adding something in one version and taking it away in the next

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
No idea what the dev is doing tbh and it's a shame that this game has become a mess in a way I just don't understand in the point in adding something in one version and taking it away in the next
tbh I don't know what happened in this update but judging from what u guys are saying seems like the dev is following the footsteps of Jessica O'Neil dev's ----huge time taken for 5-8 minutes worth of play----- which is just frustrating and makes ppl stop pledging for such devs

Reactions: HHUUKK and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
tbh I don't know what happened in this update but judging from what u guys are saying seems like the dev is following the footsteps of Jessica O'Neil dev's ----huge time taken for 5-8 minutes worth of play----- which is just frustrating and makes ppl stop pledging for such devs
Yeah, actually that pretty much sums it up just with less content than Jessica. I really hope he gets hist shit sorted with this game the potential is there but it's just poorly utilized.

• Wow
Reactions: Killer94

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, actually that pretty much sums it up just with less content than Jessica. I really hope he gets hist shit sorted with this game the potential is there but it's just poorly utilized.
Damm didn’t know it was this bad now u made wonder if i do even want to download it when i’ll get back
It’s a Shame tho this game is one of my favorite and if the dev screw things up hopefully he will correct his errors in future updates otherwise i might consider to just drop it

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damm didn’t know it was this bad now u made wonder if i do even want to download it when i’ll get back
It’s a Shame tho this game is one of my favorite and if the dev screw things up hopefully he will correct his errors in future updates otherwise i might consider to just drop it
Well I'm not sure if you are aware but you need a bugfix to actually play the newly updated content otherwise it ends where you left off in the previous version, I'll stick with the game just for the girls in this game but it needs to be sorted out.

Reactions: chicken head

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Well... I find all this very rare. The new update, from what I've been reading, is short, again... and He removed previous content. The previous one was also short .. anyway.

The dev must focus and regain control again. I think for now I will leave this game "on hold" a couple of months and play it again when there is enough content.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Well I'm not sure if you are aware but you need a bugfix to actually play the newly updated content otherwise it ends where you left off in the previous version, I'll stick with the game just for the girls in this game but it needs to be sorted out.
Yeah i saw that i needed a bug fix patch to play it
It seems to me that this update was rushed and only publish to match the deadline if it’s not the case it would a shame to just destroy such a game with such updates

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah i saw that i needed a bug fix patch to play it
It seems to me that this update was rushed and only publish to match the deadline if it’s not the case it would a shame to just destroy such a game with such updates
I'm not sure if it's being rushed or not it makes you wonder if any testing gets done at all or just slapped together and uploaded as-is.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm not ready to write of this game yet...It's one of my favorite games currently.

Yes I'm worried about the trend...and not sure where how much else was taken out...maybe he wants to change the mother's plot slightly...

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt at this stage. Small updates are better then no updates...
(Looking at Shadow over Mansion, Milfy City, My Sweet Neighbors, Dual Family, Big Brother, Family Matters, Reincarnotica
.....The list can go on for very long time.)

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
can someone please hit me with a save from before the last big update? I reinstalled wine on my mac and lost all renpy saves.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes