3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Stop asking for the update guys, I don't think there is a $20 supporter here so we have to wait. Last time it didn't show up here until it was released to the $5 level, it will be here eventually so let's not clutter another thread with begging for someone to share it. We have the requests section for that very reason, someone just needs to make a request thread.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Stop asking for the update guys, I don't think there is a $20 supporter here so we have to wait. Last time it didn't show up here until it was released to the $5 level, it will be here eventually so let's not clutter another thread with begging for someone to share it. We have the requests section for that very reason, someone just needs to make a request thread.
Just created a thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/live-to-fight-v0-4-6.38109/

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I didn't play the game because I found it so boring.
Apart from Mrs. Johnson, all other women are disposable in my opinion.
I just used unren to see the pictures, and nothing from Mrs. Johnson.
So if you're like me, who just wants to know about Mrs. Johnson, forget it, don't waste your time downloading.
we need new better game with story !!! game where we have something to do ! game with Mrs. Johnson as mom !
where we massage mom ! help her with yoga ! something better then this boring game :(

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
No Mrs.Johnson this update? That's fine i like most of the girls in game so I'll happily wait for her content while i fool around with the other hot women as i didn't start this game just for Mrs.Johnson ;).

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Is there anything new in this update cause it just ends right away for me where i left it at 4.5? Do old saves not work or something?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This game. The Developer started out so well, each update was consistent and had a good amount of content. Now it's barely eking along with each update, with barely a few scenes happening and almost no plot involved. What'd we get? A training scene with no choices and a scene with Kate if you're going that route. Literally nothing else with anyone for this update. Not even Jess.

Is there anything new in this update cause it just ends right away for me where i left it at 4.5? Do old saves not work or something?
Scroll back a bit or load an Auto Save from a bit back. The ending changed a bit.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Such a short update and a forced BJ from a reward whore, *sigh* I was gonna turn that down to be loyal to Jess but *sigh* no choice. I just hope this isn't the start of a forced route like in Eye of the Storm or whatever its name is.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Unofficial Changelog:

1- Fight Scene, MC loses (choices don't matter)
2- MC receives a Blowjob from an unknown Ring Girl
3- Training Scene
4- Continuation of Kate Route ending in blue balls for the MC

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Such a short update and a forced BJ from a reward whore, *sigh* I was gonna turn that down to be loyal to Jess but *sigh* no choice. I just hope this isn't the start of a forced route like in Eye of the Storm or whatever its name is.
I had that exact thought.

Reactions: MLBnoob
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes