3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I skipped the previous update, but it seems like dev is going to do 1 "main girl" scene/progression per update. Last update was Jess, this one was Kate. 2 ago was Lilly. Still haven't done anything at all with Kelly, hardly done anything with Mrs.J either.

Hopefully that random blowjob girl isn't romancible, the trainer girl too. Didn't like that the bj wasn't avoidable either. Hopefully the dev isn't losing motivation, he only has 30 something patrons for a game that is obviously worthy of more so I hope he keeps it up and can return to form.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Unofficial Changelog:

1- Fight Scene, MC loses (choices don't matter)
2- MC receives a Blowjob from an unknown Ring Girl
3- Training Scene
4- Continuation of Kate Route ending in blue balls for the MC

My problem with this game from the get go. Choices don´t matter from the first fight (including preparation or lack there of onwards)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Would be nice to have the chosen Love interest visit MC in his place after he lost to comfort him and probably a sex scene, I mean its his first shown loss.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
This game. The Developer started out so well, each update was consistent and had a good amount of content. Now it's barely eking along with each update, with barely a few scenes happening and almost no plot involved. What'd we get? A training scene with no choices and a scene with Kate if you're going that route. Literally nothing else with anyone for this update. Not even Jess.

Scroll back a bit or load an Auto Save from a bit back. The ending changed a bit.
Thanks RW for the info, though was a total waste of time updating lol.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Would be nice to have the chosen Love interest visit MC in his place after he lost to comfort him and probably a sex scene, I mean its his first shown loss.
That unfortunately was the random BJ girls job in this update.

• Sad
Reactions: MLBnoob

arms99

May 11, 2018
Unofficial Changelog:

1- Fight Scene, MC loses (choices don't matter)
2- MC receives a Blowjob from an unknown Ring Girl
3- Training Scene
4- Continuation of Kate Route ending in blue balls for the MC

lol, you're really selling this update. So, I guess I'll skip this update and considering how short the last couple of updates have been, I'll skip the next 2 as well. That way when I play it will still be like a short update, but it'll be better than the micro updates we're getting.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Did this used to be good or am I remembering it wrong?
lol, you're really selling this update. So, I guess I'll skip this update and considering how short the last couple of updates have been, I'll skip the next 2 as well. That way when I play it will still be like a short update, but it'll be better than the micro updates we're getting.
The fight and the bj were actually in 0.4.5 so it's twice as bad as you thought

• Sad
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

arms99

May 11, 2018
Did this used to be good or am I remembering it wrong?

The fight and the bj were actually in 0.4.5 so it's twice as bad as you thought
Thanks, I guess I'll skip the next 6 updates.

Man, usually I'm for shorter but steady updates, but there is a point where it's just embarrassingly short. If the MC dick size was as short as these updates every girl that ever saw it would be falling on the floor in a fit of laughter.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
as far i can see there so many people that really want see more with Mrs. Johnson.
so why not make game more great and maybe get more Patron with focus on Mrs.Johnson.
i like too start because of cute relationship between Mrs.J and MC but not more in last 2-3 update. :cry:

Thanks, I guess I'll skip the next 6 updates.
great idea then me too wait with 6 updates :censored:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Live To Fight [v0.4.6] [Grinder] - Original Size: 1.27 GB

Download Win (216MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well... that was a short update... Not too short to give MC blue balls tho :ROFLMAO:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm also in the short but sweet category. Wish it was longer, but at least it's coming regular!

I wish someone would help the dev out with his grammar.
Not quite Engrish, but very clumsy.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
It's sad that this game went downhill so fast. It had potential... :(
It still has potential, played it for the first time today and I actually like it. The story is not bad, kat has a kind of strange face, but I mean in reality not every single girl is perfect so thats totally fine for me. I keep playing this game until the end. :)

Reactions: Alfius

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It still has potential, played it for the first time today and I actually like it. The story is not bad, kat has a kind of strange face, but I mean in reality not every single girl is perfect so thats totally fine for me. I keep playing this game until the end. :)
You've played it for the first time so won't have noticed but the updates are so short it's hardly worth bothering.

If you wait a few months then you might have enough to get some time out of.

but at least it's coming regular!
There is a reason more popular devs take longer with their updates. They make sure the content is worth playing and substantial.

There is no point releasing on a regular basis if people aren't enjoying it and blowing through it in a few minutes. It gets to a point where they just won't bother.

It also gets to a point where patrons and potential patrons move on looking for devs that supply meatier content updates.

so why not make game more great and maybe get more Patron with focus on Mrs.Johnson.
Mainly because people also like other girls and putting the focus on one will cost him regardless of what he does.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: arms99 and Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Mainly because people also like other girls and putting the focus on one will cost him regardless of what he does.
Hmpf, you are right. i like Mrs.Johnson and then players like other girl. not easy for Dev to make all happy. lol.:geek:

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes