3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Val72

May 22, 2019
Alfius i eat kat's pussy on the kitchen table and yes the blowjob with the presence of dave was missing for me too, but two time for jess were in and i do not lost the first two fight, only the third one ...

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Are we talking about the same update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He must not have played since a few updates ago.

You guys crack me up, you don't get the content I got, so I must have been talking about the wrong update? :cool:
No, I'm talking this one. After the lost fight (third fight, but first loss) I come home and Jess consoles me. The next morning I can eat out her ass or excessively fondle her tits, while she's washing the dishes after cooking me breakfast. Then later on she gets another lesson in self-defense and I get to fuck her.

Then I meet Kat at the park, go eat ice creme with her, go home with her and eat her out on the kitchen counter.

Reactions: Alfius

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Do the choises even matter this game....
I didnt went to the party but they talk as i was .... i chose to train the read head but the mc changed his mind on his own...
WTF is this bs..
I like the game so far but hate the choisless choises LOL

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You guys crack me up, you don't get the content I got, so I must have been talking about the wrong update? :cool:
No, I'm talking this one. After the lost fight (third fight, but first loss) I come home and Jess consoles me. The next morning I can eat out her ass or excessively fondle her tits, while she's washing the dishes after cooking me breakfast. Then later on she gets another lesson in self-defense and I get to fuck her.

Then I meet Kat at the park, go eat ice creme with her, go home with her and eat her out on the kitchen counter.
It looks like the update is not too short then...ppl are just not good enough for the game so they miss al the content. ha ha ha
I'll try tomorrow. I try to play without cheats so I will try that out.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I just redid the Jess route (from when you accept/reject the job) and I got the Jess scenes (the sex and the breakfast). That is after the fight too. So, either routes are weird again or you dont have enough points. I had 25 jess points at the end of the update and 23 at the Jess sex scene (it had a -2 for whatever reason).

I dont really know what is *this* update and the *last* update though, as I skipped the previous one. But it appears that the Jess stuff is definitely in this one , looking at posts.

Reactions: Alfius

arms99

May 11, 2018
Ok, so the update wasn't as bad as we though. However, I not sure you can get the Jess scene without cheating. I tried a couple of times starting from the beginning, doing everything to max out Jess score and I got nothing (who knows, maybe you have to have the perfect, magical jess playthrough). In the end I had to cheat to get her scenes. Either way, the dev screwed up the jess scenes and locked them behind and unreasonably/impossibly high affection score.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and Alfius

arms99

May 11, 2018
What pussy eating? I didn't get any pussy eating scene. Only thing he licked was ice cream. :oops:
I had the same problem when I used an old save. I'm pretty sure that the dev screwed up kate relationship tracking before, because when I checked my score with her was at 1 (even though I did everything with her). You'll need to start again, then you'll have the option for some extra dessert on top of the ice-cream

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I had the same problem when I used an old save. I'm pretty sure that the dev screwed up kate relationship tracking before, because when I checked my score with her was at 1 (even though I did everything with her). You'll need to start again, then you'll have the option for some extra dessert on top of the ice-cream
Much obliged.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Good thing I always wait about 10 or 12 updates later into these type of game's when dev's put out short update's that only give you a couple of minute's of play.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know what max stats are supposed to be for each possible romance option?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The points really are all messed up. I restarted and already have more points then I did from my old save. They should put a "you gotta restart" message on the front page.

arms99

May 11, 2018
The points really are all messed up. I restarted and already have more points then I did from my old save. They should put a "you gotta restart" message on the front page.
What they need to put is a "you gotta cheat" message on the front page. I tried several times to get the two new Jess sex scenes this update, but in the end I couldn't do it without manually adjusting my score with her.

Reactions: Aelth
Dec 24, 2018
I was using previous saves and I wasn't having any type of issue, so I wonder what happened. Also I had all of Jess content, so i'm guessing the people that didn't have any with her this update, never used the old walkthrough mod that was posted a while back? Could be the reason why many didn't have content with her this update.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I was using previous saves and I wasn't having any type of issue, so I wonder what happened. Also I had all of Jess content, so i'm guessing the people that didn't have any with her this update, never used the old walkthrough mod that was posted a while back? Could be the reason why many didn't have content with her this update.
I never used the mod, but my old saves were broken (the stats where all off, not so much in regards to Jess but more in regards to Kate). Even starting a new game, I was unable to get all the Jess scenes. I tried several times, making all the choices that I thought would max out her stats, but in the end my stats where never high enough to get the scenes after you loose the fight (I probably missed out on a point here and there, but even then the requirements to get all Jess scenes are unreasonably high). In the end I had to cheat to get the Jess scenes.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes