3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ok, so the update wasn't as bad as we though. However, I not sure you can get the Jess scene without cheating. I tried a couple of times starting from the beginning, doing everything to max out Jess score and I got nothing (who knows, maybe you have to have the perfect, magical jess playthrough). In the end I had to cheat to get her scenes. Either way, the dev screwed up the jess scenes and locked them behind and unreasonably/impossibly high affection score.
It just seem that his game is very difficult and unforgiving and there is little indication that you are fucking up a relationship.
Then the problem is the more you mess up, the less you realize that you fucked up.

I just played through it again this morning, and can confirm that you can get to all the scenes without cheating. But man, you need to be so careful... Big indicator with Jess, no BJ in library, you fucked up. Kelly is even more Fickle. If you do not help her with weights, it means you fucked up somewhere. Previous playthrough with Bartender, no Foot job, means you fucked up.

I think the problem with the game is it's too difficult, and there is no indication that you fucked up somewhere. If the dev maybe had a relationship status bar that you can monitor to see how your relationship are going, it will be very helpful.
For instance I'm not sure if Jess likes me to cum in her mouth or outside.

I think game needs a walkthrough...Will maybe attempt to do one ;) I think I'm now on good relationship with all the girls.

Irqif

May 31, 2018
The walkthrough here if you want to have sex with Jess you must hack her score point from the time you got job....bruhh

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The walkthrough here if you want to have sex with Jess you must hack her score point from the time you got job....bruhh
No you can get to her scenes without Walkthrough or Cheating, but very difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think the problem might be that the dev changes values earlier in the game (when and how many points you get) and so content in the new updates gets locked behind unreachable scores.

I also don't like to play with cheats, but in my case I just added an extra 20 points to each girl from the start and then just played like before and was able to reach all content. I can live with it in that case, because I don't want to start a new playthrough each update for fear of not reaching new content.
It's not a great solution and it would be better if the dev at least communicated these changes, so that people KNOW they can't reach the new content without either a new playthrough or cheating via console.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I think the problem might be that the dev changes values earlier in the game (when and how many points you get) and so content in the new updates gets locked behind unreachable scores.

I also don't like to play with cheats, but in my case I just added an extra 20 points to each girl from the start and then just played like before and was able to reach all content. I can live with it in that case, because I don't want to start a new playthrough each update for fear of not reaching new content.
It's not a great solution and it would be better if the dev at least communicated these changes, so that people KNOW they can't reach the new content without either a new playthrough or cheating via console.
My biggest complaint about the game is that it seems that the Dev removed some earlier content. With Jess, after a blowjob you could lick her out and put your finger in her ass...that seems to be removed now. Also the Mrs. Johnson masturbation scene after the chess game seems to be taken out.

Not sure why the dev would take scenes like that out. On my playthrough, I feel like we had way less sex with Jess then I remember from my first playthrough.

BTW, how do you access the stats? Since I try to play games as vanilla as the Dev intended, I never wanted to access hidden stats, but I think I want to peep for this one. (I presume it's in the save, but what tool do I need to read the file?)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
My biggest complaint about the game is that it seems that the Dev removed some earlier content. With Jess, after a blowjob you could lick her out and put your finger in her ass...that seems to be removed now. Also the Mrs. Johnson masturbation scene after the chess game seems to be taken out.

Not sure why the dev would take scenes like that out. On my playthrough, I feel like we had way less sex with Jess then I remember from my first playthrough.

BTW, how do you access the stats? Since I try to play games as vanilla as the Dev intended, I never wanted to access hidden stats, but I think I want to peep for this one. (I presume it's in the save, but what tool do I need to read the file?)

The easiest way is to use UnRen (which you can find here in this forum) and choose the option that activates the console and the developer menu.
You drag and drop (or copy) the unren file into the folder for the game you wish to use it on and then double-click it, which brings up the menu and then just choose the option you want.
With the dev menu you can easily check all stats and with the console you can alter them as you see fit.

It's also the best option to enable rollback and skip unseen content, if the dev doesn't want you to.

arms99

May 11, 2018

Alternative to UnRen, there is a save editor you can use to check/modify all the stats (which is what I used to cheat):
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/
Having said that UnRen works just as well and it's probably a bit more user friendly

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Omg I got more scenes when I did this. Thanks.(y)

Reactions: botc76

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Just want to say that I was disappointed with the MC's choice of red wine with salmon. Good thing Mrs. Johnson wouldn't know that that's sacrilegious to most people. Other than that decent game (y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and Alfius

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
well i think i have a different update

only new things i saw were a lost fight and having a icecream

Then your score with Jessie and Kat wasn't high enough. My theory is that the variables were changed by the dev, so that you can't get them with old playthroughs.

Alternatively you can edit the game to give yourself a higher score with the girls, via the console.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, what scenes does Kelly have so far?

I looked at my save for her, and I somehow had just 1pt with her.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Mrs. Johnson might be the ultimate prize of the final fight of the game because we never get new content with her... and she is the favorite of a good amount of players, and Julie? (kat's friend) when do i get to slap that ass?? the same thing goes to Kelly... is time to the training get more "physical" right?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
Then your score with Jessie and Kat wasn't high enough. My theory is that the variables were changed by the dev, so that you can't get them with old playthroughs.

Alternatively you can edit the game to give yourself a higher score with the girls, via the console.
that could be, just telling what the update was for me. , maybe it is a huge update for those with max scores
(about 3 minutes play time excluded the ''commercials'' in the game

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes