3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Oh yeah, this game... The version I have is somewhere between "Not available" and "n/a." (y)

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
wow whats up with those stupid quick time events that suddenly got put is he trying to make his small update look longer

• Angry
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I tried that, the same thing happens. So this is just a massive tease it seems. Her inner dialog says she wants it too, but she still shuts it down.

EDIT: I looked at the images, yep thats all it is. :(
ah so i fucking wasted a lot of bandwidth, damm me for impatient.
Im kinda sad this game is getting lots of small updates as of lately considering the level this game did have at first.
Oh well. I really hope he gets lots more of patreons so he can finally dedícate time to the game, i guess i understand why those updates are kinda short if he dont have time at all to make larger updates.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hmm, from what I'm reading, only mrs.johnson content this update? And it's nothing noteworthy either? I'll pass on downloading this update.

• Sad
Reactions: EthanHunt95

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
3 Updates

The last 3 updates have been total bullshit. They've been half the size of what we used to get. There's been almost no content.
The only sex has been that forced BJ with the Fight Whore

And Jess has been missing the entire time.

I'm done. It's not worth downloading this anymore.

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Playing V.0.47 is missing this
phone call
image 'w4_d3m01' not found

The background of the minigame of the second round of collecting the boxes does not match the items
image 'ow2_empty' not found

Animated sex scene with Andrea
image 'w4_d3ans' not found
image 'w4_d3ans2' not found
image 'w4_d3ans200' not found

anyone know what happened?

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes