3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm. Does the bugfix patch add more content? My version ends before another fight :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yip, this is not the last fight....There is a link to a bug-fix on the opening post, that allows you to continue to the last version.
The last update does not activate automatically.

BTW...thanks for the tip ;) It's the thought that counts.

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Uhm... WHERE is that scene in which Mrs. Johnson masturbating in the bathroom now? I reran through the whole game and it's nowhere to be found? Did the author remove it?!

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tumai and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Uhm... WHERE is that scene in which Mrs. Johnson masturbating in the bathroom now? I reran through the whole game and it's nowhere to be found? Did the author remove it?!
Wait what is there such a scene? I've never seen that one before?

Reactions: HHUUKK

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wait what is there such a scene? I've never seen that one before?
There is such a scene...if I remember correctly it's when you visit your friend and play chess against her...but tricky to get it right

• Thinking Face

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is such a scene...if I remember correctly it's when you visit your friend and play chess against her...but tricky to get it right
I still don't recall a bathroom scene I remember playing chess with her and we got to kiss with her at the end that got a bit heated but I'm not sure if it went any further.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I still don't recall a bathroom scene I remember playing chess with her and we got to kiss with her at the end that got a bit heated but I'm not sure if it went any further.
I will check again...it's on my other PC

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Okay so I decided to use unren to get a look I still can't find any scene like that :unsure:
this scene was added in 0-4-3 or 0-4-4 ... after updating the chess scene, so many missed it or did not notice, it was necessary to replay the update to the until chess scene... and now perhaps Dev. decided to cut it out, I haven't tested

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
The compressed version has some images missing, but thank you so much for having one!
image 'a_6' not found.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes