• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I have the opposite view.

First few updates this game was awesome and on the road to be one of the better games on the site.

These past 3 or 4 updates have been terrible.
I do not totally disagree with you...the story have not been moving forward a lot in the last couple of updates.

I might not have been very clear, but I'm specifically referring to the quality of the language/grammar (That was the weak point in the game for me up to now.)

I just randomly looked at a couple of initial sentences
"O Shit, I think she realized that I was staring her ass"
"What is the honour of your visit?"
"Offer her sleep together"
"Maybe a little message will like her"

and renders/posing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compared to the latest update.
The Jiu Jitsu posing and renders were very well done in my opinion.
The English was not a distraction for me at all in this update.
I did not encounter a single bug (And I replayed the previous version as well and all the bugs on that version was also resolved. So all in all the Update had a lot of polish for me.

But yes...the game is currently a bit stuck. I would say since we lost the fight, not a lot have happened to move the story forward. But since his releases are relatively regular and on schedule, it would be way to early in my opinion to start with panic stations.

A big flaw of his game IMO, is the cumulative points per girl. This is due to his decision beforehand of his game design.
Without a walkthrough, this will mean you get less and less content without even realizing it. Unlike other games where this causes your path to change, in this game you just loose the girl and content if you make "mistakes".
This however is a game design flaw that becomes more apparent as the games progress. (That is why I started the walkthrough, I just realized that you miss a ton of content if you did not do everything correct earlier on in the game.)

Reactions: ZetaPrime3

Deamate

Sep 30, 2017
As it is a work in progress, it seems that there are many options, which really have no effect, no matter what you choose, the game pretends that you chose the opposite. ( To help or not the blonde of the beginning, the whore of the fights ) In fact if you don't help the blonde the game crashes later, because you still receive the call to do the work.
I hope these choices have any importance when the game is finished. ;)
I understand you, I usually make a save for each path and then all of a sudden the game comes say, you wanted it? fuck if I want it this way.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Never will understand why people do that, say sorry for having an opinion.

Don't apologise for saying what you feel, it's weird, just say it.
i felt i had to say it cause i get beat with people saying that my opinions are just that and they don't care to hear them ...

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
was onboard with this game till the massage scene , i am not in the mood to hit 8 different keys to get 200 ..... well thanks for the play ,, done with this ....... sorry just my opinion , and we all know it doesn't mean crap anyways .... (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
Easy way to beat this scene.
1) put your fingers on the top row on your keyboard (qwertyui) 4 fingers on the one, four on the other.
2) Click mouse button to start
3) Just randomly press keys in no specific order.
4) you get to 150 in about 4 seconds or less

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
1) put your fingers on the top row on your keyboard (qwertyui) 4 fingers on the one, four on the other.
yeah my old fingers don't work as good as they used to 30-40 yrs ago .... please don't get me wrong about this game i really enjoyed it alot till this past update ... i don't mean to demean or suggest its not for you people its just not for me at this point :)

Reactions: Alfius

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
yeah my old fingers don't work as good as they used to 30-40 yrs ago .... please don't get me wrong about this game i really enjoyed it alot till this past update ... i don't mean to demean or suggest its not for you people its just not for me at this point :)
Lets say hypothetically someone could make that part less of a pain would that help ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Lets say hypothetically someone could make that part less of a pain would that help ?
yeah , but i don't want to ruin any game for anyone , just cause i can't keep up pushing buttons , thanks for the thought (y)

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Try the compressed version, it's modified and you only need to press the key once.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Thank you for this. Blasted right through the scene.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes