3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Fix for Mrs. Johnson massage issue:

1. Go to this post by XFred <<== CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GO TO THE POST AND DOWNLOAD THE FILE 0.4.7
2. Only download the post 0.4.7. If you download the script post, it will end the game and won't let you go on to the 0.4.8 update (added).
3. Rename the 0.4.7 by deleting the numbers at the beginning. The ending file should be named 0.4.7
4. Drop the file into the Game folder
5. Restart the game and go back to your save (hopefully, right before the massage).

You should have enough time to complete the massage and move on.

Last edited:

Orhan gazi Gölgeli

Jun 24, 2018
Fix for Mrs. Johnson massage issue:

1. Go to this post by XFred
2. Download the two files.
3. Rename them by deleting the numbers at the beginning. The ending files should be named script and 0.4.7
4. Drop them into the Game folder
5. Restart the game and go back to your save (hopefully, right before the massage).

You should have enough time to complete the massage and move on.
can you share me please two files ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Good update, I'm finally moving forward with Mrs. Johnson and Lilly. I want more of Emma.. she needs more training.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Try the compressed version, it's modified and you only need to press the key once.
What key?
Edit: You just load an older save before their talk and you start with 200 points and just have to click 1 button to win. :love:

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Live To Fight v0.4.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.12.2019
"Image 'a_6' not found" occurs after offering to help the lady with her boxes, when he says "Ok, lets finish with this.". Matters little I suppose just letting you know.

Also image 'w3_d5hpl18' at 3 consecutive frames after Jess special massage late game "Jess Whell, I better get going" "MC What?" "MC Now?"

Last edited:
Reactions: the66

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
There is one it's just not posted to the op, used the advanced search function for this thread and search for walkthrough.
It´s not for the newest game version and besides: when using this mod the game crushes all the time .. so no there is no mod which actually works!

Nov 4, 2018
It´s not for the newest game version and besides: when using this mod the game crushes all the time .. so no there is no mod which actually works!
I just played to the end using the walkthrough it's 100%, for clarity I'm talking about a walkthrough not a modded version of the game.

Use search, there should be a window that has options: "This Thread" should be selected, put Johnny6 in the member slot and search Walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny6
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes