3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
some how i have this nagging feeling something i didn't choose effected the conversation in the store with mrs.johnson.
i never chose any intimate action with her but it seems like it happened anyways. same with that lady who wanted help carrying stuff at start of the game.
did i miss something or does the choice not matter?

Tibius

May 18, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for v0.4.9 :

Mega

Gestures:
Swipe up: Open Menu
Swipe down: Hide Interface
Swipe right: Skip
Swipe left: Rollback
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
It's a pc version

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I can't really agree with most of the comments about this new version.
If you get all scenes with the girls and check out both paths (with Kat and Mrs. J.) the update isn't that short, but is the same as with many other games here.
Yes, many of those update more often, but keep in mind that grinder earns next to nothing with this game, so he obviously has to hold a full time job which will take up most of his time. Plus, he's probably got a life and family as well.

Many devs who don't get enough support either put the games on hold when they have to work full time, others simply stop working on them, once they realize their patreon won't make them rich.
Grinder doesn't do this, he just keeps on steadily working on his game.

I applaud him for that.

Now, as for the cockblocking, I only see this with the Kat route, where her mom stops the two of you.
With Mrs. Johnson we actually progressed, we got her to acknowledge her attraction to the MC again, we even got her so worked up she needed to masturbate.

That means we are this close to seducing her completely. And I for one love the slow-burn here, I love how she struggles with the temptation, how we slowly erode her defenses and drive her into carnal lust and cheating on her husband with her son's friend.
That's how seducing a milf should be.
If all women just fall over for the MC, that can have its own charm, but often it's also just boring.
It's so much hotter to slowly let this pure house wife become aware of her sexual needs and make her blossom into a hot milf.

So, yeah I actually liked that update, despite not getting more than a blowjob from Jess.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good update if you are a Mrs Johnson fan :love:Really happy that we got some content with her and if you didn't help her what's wrong with you? :p:LOL: I was expecting a bit more from the Lily situation at the beginning I already see that dudes future some sort of creepy ex that will no doubt in time try something on with her and ends up meeting the fist of the MC some drama for sure going to unfold there.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dude. there are walkthroughs and a walkthrough mod in the forum. though there hasn't been a WT mod released for the newest version yet. but there is a text version WT 2 pages back. :)
But then I would have to look for that myself! That's too much, just gimme, gimme, gimme! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Darhzor
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes