3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
That means we are this close to seducing her completely. And I for one love the slow-burn here, I love how she struggles with the temptation, how we slowly erode her defenses and drive her into carnal lust and cheating on her husband with her son's friend.
That's how seducing a milf should be.
If all women just fall over for the MC, that can have its own charm, but often it's also just boring.
It's so much hotter to slowly let this pure house wife become aware of her sexual needs and make her blossom into a hot milf.
Damn man, when you put it that way i love it to haha. Although the build up is a bit to slow, the masturbation scene made up for it. Let's hope the real sex scene turns out great!

Reactions: MilanShine95

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
A small inconsistency probably: my MC had anything so far with Mrs Johnson, but all the same she has remorse and doesn't want to talk about something that never happened... :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm small update i didnt have chance to get that Milf after massage grabed titys :LOL: and
Ended quickly :confused:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
maybe he's just not cheating on all the girls. the man's a saint, is even faithful to vidya game girls we should all learn from this saint! :cry:
I am not saint, I simply do not like to many distractions :) I am happy with Jess, she is cool. And I am also ready to help my best friend Mark to develop his sexual life, either that or another way :)

papadat

Mar 26, 2019
Hey guys, could someone share their latest save file? My choices probably screwed at some point because I can't see all content (based on walkthrough text file) and I don't want to start from all over again. Help me pls :)

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Interrupting actions with Kat that are heading in the desired direction starts to be annoying. Is there any "genius" here who will tell MC to finally invite Kat to his place? ;) They can be caught red-handed by her mom or (and) brother at any time after this event. :)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Grinder
There could be a score screen for the main characters.
I could even have the NTR too I know that a lot of people don't like this.
But it is already possible to put the NTR with 2 options on or off in games.
For those who like it, leave it on and for those who don't like it, leave it off.
I realized that here in this scheme of Jess in college with the teacher I think that behind her there is some thing about her with the teacher, so she can reach the grades she needs .... but not to know since she does not have the option NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There could be a score screen for the main characters.
I could even have the NTR too I know that a lot of people don't like this.
But it is already possible to put the NTR with 2 options on or off in games.
For those who like it, leave it on and for those who don't like it, leave it off.
I realized that here in this scheme of Jess in college with the teacher I think that behind her there is some thing about her with the teacher, so she can reach the grades she needs .... but not to know since she does not have the option NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep, and to make the dev do the double work...
say no to ntr!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019

Já traduzi para o português Br esquemas de lingua na opções do jogo Inglês ou Português.

I have already translated into Portuguese Br language schemes in the game options English or Portuguese.

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes