• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn, there were way too many times you had to restart the game from scratch.

This has to stop. There are ways to change values in previous content, without ruining the save games, there's even a how to on these boards.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-variables-and-save-compatibility.16011/

Please take a look at this before you let that happen again, you're killing so much interest in the game, this is probably one of the reasons there's not more support for it.

I've been so close to becoming a supporter several times, but then the update was one scene or you had to restart the game again etc..
I've played this game for long time (10+updates or so) and I cant remember I ever had to start game from the very beginning due to save incompatibility:unsure:
A few times there was a problem with old saves, yet that was mostly due to different renpy versions used when packing compressed versions (by different crunchers), which could be fixed easily.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Live to Fight 0.6.7 with JokerLeader walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I've played this game for long time (10+updates or so) and I cant remember I ever had to start game from the very beginning due to save incompatibility:unsure:
A few times there was a problem with old saves, yet that was mostly due to different renpy versions used when packing compressed versions (by different crunchers), which could be fixed easily.
I've played it from the start and there were several instances, sometimes the dev just claimed it was happening though and you could actually continue your saves.
Another problem was that in some instances you could continue with your saves, but because the dev had changed the relationship points you got in earlier parts of the game, you were locked out of new content.
You didn't have to restart then, but I found it made more sense, because restarting the game and adding a few extra points at the start let me find several scenes I'd missed over the course of the changes.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I just finished this update and I'm really enjoying this game. All girls are super cool.
But without a second thought Mrs. Johnson is the most sexy woman in the game. Please do something in next update I wanna Fcuk her so bad in all different positions.....
Or if Mark interrupts again make MC to punch him to death...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Really love this game and the girls in it. I mean english not always the best and it could be polished a bit more but otherwise great work.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've played it from the start and there were several instances, sometimes the dev just claimed it was happening though and you could actually continue your saves.
Another problem was that in some instances you could continue with your saves, but because the dev had changed the relationship points you got in earlier parts of the game, you were locked out of new content.
You didn't have to restart then, but I found it made more sense, because restarting the game and adding a few extra points at the start let me find several scenes I'd missed over the course of the changes.
I found the same thing. There were some things (like changing choices with Kelly) that yielded a lot more content than I previously saw. Starting over was actually a good thing for me in this case. I did notice something odd (shh! Don't tell Grinder this!) when you are at the store with Kat; Sarah (a.k.a. Mrs. Johnson) is there, and you have the option to help her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: botc76

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
a bit disappointed without a scene with Mrs. Johnson,found out the Dev has a full job and does this on his free time,understandable.
As what others said,il wait for the finished product,but at the rates of updates,seems impossible tho.

Evilgamer

Jun 19, 2018
Live To Fight [v0.5.1] [Grinder]

Original Size: 1.56 GB
Compressed Size: 280 MB

Win/Linux: -
Lots of errors.. in this compressed. Maximum sex scenes are show error or blank dark screens..

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
anyone here have a new save after v0.50 ?
I mean, generally old saves are problematic and often don't work. Are you just wanting a save starting with 5.1 content? I'm not sure, but I think there's some new content inserted at points you had already passed previously, and then more content after for the new version. You might be missing stuff that's new from earlier in the story.

Reactions: Cryptor
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes