3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Well, that was a tease of an episode. But at least it properly sets up Emma and the MILF for action soon (hopefully). This will probably be a great VN once it's done. It's just getting there that's the frustrating part. And seriously, Jess could use a break. Wonder if she's the easiest model to render, or the dev just likes her a lot.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Well, that was a tease of an episode. But at least it properly sets up Emma and the MILF for action soon (hopefully). This will probably be a great VN once it's done. It's just getting there that's the frustrating part. And seriously, Jess could use a break. Wonder if she's the easiest model to render, or the dev just likes her a lot.
Thanks for informing. I'll be continuing my hiatus until the dev does that then

Reactions: SecretSal

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Full images of the scene between mark's mom & her husband missing. Problem only for me ?? using android
please do use spoilers when necessary.
and nope, that is a known, already reported "bug", not game-breaking though.
we only can wait and see if that will be fixed in this update, or not.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
well it has been such a tease since the beginning that i am beginnng to wonder if she is the "main girl" that mc has to strive "hard" for.
Mrs Johnson has been the biggest highlight and the greatest disappointment of this series .... atleast for me.

amabadboy

Jan 22, 2018
the last version I played was 5.2. Now I downloaded 5.4 and tried to play the game with old save. when I try to load the game, it threw exception. Below is that

Can't find a place to rollback to. Not rolling back. Can someone help me get it fixed

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1767, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1604, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
well it has been such a tease since the beginning that i am beginnng to wonder if she is the "main girl" that mc has to strive "hard" for.
Mrs Johnson has been the biggest highlight and the greatest disappointment of this series .... atleast for me.
She definitely makes him work the hardest for it, no doubt. It makes sense, narratively - after all, she's married (and not a nympho like Andrea), and MC is her son's best friend. I'm still not sure if she would be the main girl, though. Might be too messy, what with both screwing up her marriage and MC's friendship with Mark. More likely she finally allows herself some sexual release with MC, but keeps it secret as long as possible. Although, if the game is planning for multiple endings, she could definitely have one of her own.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the last version I played was 5.2. Now I downloaded 5.4 and tried to play the game with old save. when I try to load the game, it threw exception. Below is that

Can't find a place to rollback to. Not rolling back. Can someone help me get it fixed

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 299, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1767, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Info\files\LiveToFight_0.5.4-pc\LiveToFight_0.5.4-0.5.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1604, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
try to load not the latest save, yet one of the older ones, and see if that helps.
also be sure to not mix compressed/uncompressed game versions/saves.

amabadboy

Jan 22, 2018
try to load not the latest save, yet one of the older ones, and see if that helps.
also be sure to not mix compressed/uncompressed game versions/saves.

I am able to load one of the older saves. but there's a lot to cover again. also I didnt mix compressed/uncompressed game versions. 5.2 was the first time I downloaded this game. any way to fix up this save?

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes